Chapter-21

Smriti's POV-

" Rajat, I am sure that these people must have kept a back up plan if their bomb blast plan fails. Let us check the parameters for our satisfaction. I have a gut feeling that there must be some gun men present here apart from the human bomb sitting next to Imad Asim." I said.

" I agree but let us inform Sanjay sir first." He said.

I called sir.

" Sir, shall we widen our parameters and search for additional men present along with them? Because I am sure that gun mens will be here." I said.

" Yes, but let the others come first." Sir said.

I spotted Sunaina and Fahim coming along with some FBI Agents.

" Sir, they are here." I said.

" Okay, then you and Rajat go and see to it." Sir said.

" Jai Hind." I said.

" Jai Hind." Sir said and hung up.

The FBI agents and us formulated a plan. Many people had evacuated.

Imad Asim must have sensed some alertness so he ordered his gun men to start shooting.

Sunaina, along with the bomb squad went forward to diffuse the bomb. whereas the FBI agents and Fahim caught hold of Imad Asim.

Mansi, Chaitra, Rajat and I were aiming shoots to the gun men. Lakshya was helping people evacuate.

" Guys! The bomb has been diffused.

Our little attention was diverted and Mansi got shot at her leg, and I at my arm.

" Shit." I said.

" Smriti, Mansi  you're hurt." Rajat said.

" No worries Rajat, just give me some bullets. We cannot afford to shot shooting." I said.

Mansi nodded.

I refreshed my gun with bullets and started aiming again. Damn! These bullet shoots always hurt as fuck. I have been shot twice in the earlier missions. Mansi too.

Finally, after good 1 hour, some more FBI agents were in attendance and the gun men were taken hostage.

" Sunaina, call Sanjay sir and report." Fahim said.

She did as she was told.

Lakshya came into our view too.

" Mansi, shit! You are shot." He said and picked Mansi up in bridal style.

We both tied cloth around our wound.

" We cannot go to the hospital because we cannot reveal our identities. Let's get to our apartment so that we can do their dressing." Sunaina said.

Everyone nodded.

As we reached, Lakshya removed Mansi's bullet and did the dressing and Fahim did mine.

When we were training for RAW, we were given first aid training too in case of emergencies.

" This will do for now. Let me call dad and ask him to talk to the doctors in our department who can prescribe some medicines to both of you. Dad will panick once he gets to know that you both are injured." Sunaina said.

We nodded.

" Papa, can you meet a doctor and ask him to prescribe medicines for a gun shot?" Sunaina asked.

" Mansi and Smriti." She Said.

" Okay." She added and handed the phone over to Mansi.

Mansi talked to sir and then handed the phone over to me.