Chapter-30

Guys, do read the author's note at the end of the chapter.

Smriti's POV-

The next morning, I woke up in an entirely different environment. I initially panicked and and was in my attacking mode when it suddenly clicked that I am in Mr Grey's penthouse.

I did my business in the washroom and went out to the living room where I saw him all ready in a business suit.

Does this man own anything other than business suits?

" Good morning Mr..... Christian." I corrected myself as I walked towards him.

" Good morning Ms Sharma." He said.

" I'd like to go back." I said.

" Why? Don't you like it here?" He asked.

" It's not like that. Mumma and papa will be worried." I said.

He started taking steps towards me.

" You need to stop going back." He said.

" What?" I questioned with confusion evident in my tone.

" You need to stop distancing yourself from me when I try to come near you." He said.

Then I realized that I was taking baby steps backwards as he was coming towards me.

" Then you need to stop coming near me." I said confidently.

He smirked.

" Ms Sharma, we'll we married in 3 days. Do you really think that you should be saying this?" He asked, with hint of amusement in his eyes.

I am such a fool. I have pinned myself to the wall and he is literally not even 1 inch away from me.

" Are you dropping me back?" I asked, looking at the floor.

He lifted my chin and made me look into his eyes which had a very strong emotion, the one which I am still unable to decipher.

I took advantage of this situation and sneaked from his side.

" Bye Mr Grey." I said, walking towards the elevator.

Hardly, I must have taken 3 steps when I was dragged back and pinned to the wall again.

" Chris....tian..." I stuttered.

" Yes Smriti?" He questioned boldly.

" Never try and escape from me, I will not tolerate it." He said, tracing my neck with his lips.

What the hell is this man doing to my body? I feel that I am on fire.!!

" And one more thing, You are all mine and I am not going to tolerate anyone lurking and ogling at you. Be it that bastard." He said, in between his doing things to me.

My phone went off.

He pulled back reluctantly.

It was a company number.

Thank god! This call saved me today.

" I should be leaving." I said, blushing like there was no tomorrow.

" Ms Sharma, so shy! I wonder what your reaction is going to be when I take you right here." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Did he just.....??

" I am leaving." I said and started walking away again.

" Wait right there. I will drop you." He said.