Chapter- 31

Smriti's POV-

When Mia announced that I'll not be going with Christian to his penthouse, I visibly relaxed which did not go unnoticed by Mansi.

" Were you really this nervous about your wedding night or you are just trying to cover up your sadness by smiling this much?" She whispered.

I then realized that I had a stupid smile on. I immediately composed myself.

" Shut up Mansi." I whispered back.

" That's that then. Smriti, you go and sit in that car, I'll join you in 2 minutes." Mia said, pointing towards the Rolls Royce.

I nodded and did as I was told.

I could see from the window that Christian was leaving. I felt a pinch of sadness in my heart. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Smriti, you need some good sleep or else you are going to lose your mind. I muttered to myself.

" Let's get you to the hotel. We are flying to Delhi tomorrow." Mia announced, sitting in the car.

" I am not even packed." I sighed.

" I know how tiring it can be, but you will have to pack before you go to bed." Mia said sympathetically.

" Yeah." I sighed again.

We were at the hotel within 30 minutes.

" Smriti, I will come and pick all of you up in the morning. For now, get done with your packing and sleep tight." She said, flashing a smile at me.

We bid bye and I went inside.

My room was honestly a mess. All my things were lying here and there.

" Before cleaning all of this, let me change." I muttered to myself.

" Smriti, you go and change, I will help you with your packing." Mansi said, entering the room.

" I am freaking tired Mansi." I whined.

" We are flying to Delhi tomorrow Smriti so you need to pack first." She tried knocking some sense into me.

" Fine. You just wind up this make up thingy from the dressing while I get changed." I said, entering into the washroom.

By the time I was back, she was done with winding up of my make up kit and was folding my clothes.

" I love you Mansi." I said.

" I hate you too." She replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

" Where is Lakshya?" I inquired.

" He is sharing the room with Chaitra." She replied.

By the time it was 2 in the night, we all done with all my packing.

" Now I am not sleepy at all." I announced.

" Same here." She said.

" Then we are left with only one option." I spoke up.

" The Vampire Diaries!" She squeaked.

I grinned.

We were through with season 2 and started season 3.

We lost the track of time when I heard the knock on the door.

" Shit. It must be mumma. She will kill us if she gets to know that we did not sleep all night." I started freaking out and Mansi wasn't exactly helping too because we all are afraid of all our moms.

" You switch it off. I will just mess up the bed so that she feels that we were sleeping. Then I will open the door and you will act as if you are sleeping." She whispered.