Chapter-4

Smriti's POV-

The next day, after completing all the investigations, we started for Delhi. But instead of reaching home, we had to stop in a village of Haryana because there were some suspicious activities going on there. Again dressing like commoners! Nooooo.

" Smriti, we have to buy ghagra-choli ( Indian attire) Now!" Sunaina sighed.

" I know Sunaina. This is soo frustrating." I said.

Chaitra was laughing.

" Bro, what's so funny?" Rajat asked.

" I feel sad for the girls." He said. 

I rolled my eyes.

" Don't laugh so much Chaitra, we all have to dress like natives here." Fahim said seriously.

Chaitra's face dropped.

" Okay guys, jokes apart.... we have to keep an eye on these people." I said, showing them the people's photos that Sanjay sir had mailed me.

Sanjay sir called. Sunaina received the call.

" Yes sir." She said and put the phone on speaker.

" Team, you know what is to be done. Do whatever it requires and I Want all of you in Delhi tomorrow morning. Travel all night if you have to.

" Yes sir." Chaitra said and made a funny face.

" All the best." Sir said and hung up.

We got our dresses easily and got dressed.

Smriti's Attire-

Sunaina's Attire-

Sunaina's Attire-

" Don't shoot those people

" Don't shoot those people." Fahim said.

We nodded.

Each of us started following one of those people. All of them were men.

The man whom I was tracking accidently dropped a cell phone from his pocket.

I went and picked it up, without attracting attention to myself and again started following the man.