Chapter-10

Smriti's PIV-

We reached Andheri along with the bomb squad as soon as we could. I had informed mumma that I was okay. I knew that she would have been worried because she knew that I was in Bandra at the time of the blast.

" Guys, shoot those people at sight. Just make sure to cover your faces." Sanjay sir said over the phone.

" But sir, there are many civilians present in this area." I said.

" Ms Sharma, it is very important to kill those people. If we kill all of them, their boss will get frustrated because of this cutting network from the Mumbai city. He will surely act hastily and come out in the open, and when he does that, we will arrest him and interrogate him out of all the information we have." Sir said.

" Okay sir." I said and ended the call.

" Guys! Sanjay sir has ordered us to kill all those men at sight. Just buy some scarf kind of thing to cover your faces." I told my team.

" I am going to get scarfs for all of us. Till then keep following the men." Mansi said.

" As those people will proceed, they will keep on meeting their partners, that will be the time we will split and follow each of them. Then at the count of 5, we will shoot them all and immediately evacuate the area." I said.

" Yes, and the bomb squad will diffuse the bombs and Rajat will inform the Mumbai police." Fahim said.

" Let me call Lakshya and ask him to keep a check on all of our locations. It will be easier that way to keep us all updated about our locations." Rajat said, we all nodded.

" Let's get connected via conference call. That way, if we split, we can still remain in contact." I said.

Mansi was here. We all tied scarfs around our face and then waited for those men to start walking. They are still standing near a tree.

In about 15 minutes, they started walking. We started following them. Rajat and I were together and Mansi and Fahim were a team. The bomb squad was behind us in their cars.

In about another 20 minutes, the person we were following met his partner and handed him a bag. They then started walking in different directions.

" Smriti, you go behind him, I'll follow this man." Rajat said.

I nodded and we parted our ways.

" Guys, Rajat and I have split. We are following different people now." I informed via the conference call to everyone.

" Mansi and I have parted too. We are following different people." Fahim said.

" Now as soon as they keep their bags somewhere, shoot them. I am sure that they will all keep their bags down together because there must be a time bomb in it." Mansi said.

" Guys! The guy I am following is taking a local train to Goregaon. I am boarding the train too." I said over the bluetooth.

" The man whom I am following has taken a taxi. I have to follow him." Mansi said after 10 minutes.

" Guys, these people are splitting and going to different areas of the city. They are planning to blast in all populated areas." I said.

" I am messaging Lakshya to call more people for bomb squad and inform them about our locations so that they can diffuse the bomb ASAP." Rajat said.

" Wat is the location of the bomb squad people who were already with us?" I asked.

" One team is with me in Andheri and one team is following Mansi." Fahim said.