Chapter- 41

Smriti's POV-

The moment I entered the salon with Manyatha, there I saw the two devils waiting, Mansi and Sunaina.

" You both here?" I asked.

" Hello to you too." Suniana said.

" Whatever." I muttered and was asked to sit.

It took me almost 4 hours to get ready, the longest I've ever taken. My minimum time record is 2 minutes. By the time the women operating on my hair and face were done, I was utterly, irritatedly and unarguably frustrated.

" Mam, we are done. You can slip into your wedding dress." The woman said.

I turned towards Mansi and Sunaina who were completely ready by the time I was done with my face and hair.

" Can I see the dress now?" I asked.

" Of course." Mansi said.

" Now you guys tell me, if it does not fit me then what will you do? I have not tried it." I mocked.

" We will punch, kick and slap you." Sunaina said, rolling her eyes. I did the same.

Then I went in the changing room only to see the prettiest attire I had ever laid my eyes upon. I was a vermillion red lehenga and I fell in love with it immediately.

When I got inside it, It fit me perfectly, as if it was just made for me.

The moment I came out, I heard 2 shouts.

" OH MY GOD!" I heard the two witches shout.

" Smriti, you look amazingly amazing." Sunaina exclaimed.

I chuckled at her usage of words.

" But really Smriti, you look stunning." Manyatha said.

" Yeah, Christian will not be able to take his eyes off you all night." Mansi teased.

I blushed.

" Guys, I think we should start for the venue." Manyatha said.

I nodded.

" Wait madam, who will take the veil?" Sunaina asked.

" I'll fetch it." Mansi said.

As she covered my face, Sunaina captured it in her phone.

Smriti's Picture-

" Now let's go." Manyatha said and we started for the venue.

We reached in about half an hour.

Mumma and papa were standing at the gate along with Grandma, Grace, Carrick and Mia.

" I knew it. I told you that this outfit is going to be the perfect one for her." Mumma acknowledged.

" Indeed." Grace said.