" There has been some issue at work. I'll have to leave." He said to which I nodded.

He went to take a shower and being a good wife that I am, selected his work clothes from his walk in closet and kept them in the front so he could see it before leaving the room to go to the kitchen where Mrs Jones was working.

" Good morning Mrs. Jones, good morning Taylor." I acknowledged both of them.

" Good morning Mrs. Grey. Shall I get the breakfast?" She asked.

" Please call me Smriti and yes, please get the breakfast for Christian, he has to leave for work." I said and she nodded.

Christian was also here within 15 minutes.

He quickly had his breakfast.

" Stay out of trouble Mrs Grey and be ready by 7:30. I'll be here to pick you up." He said while playing a peck on my lips.

" Bye Christian. I'll see you in the evening." I said and he left.

I quickly freshened up and had my breakfast and was all alone in the huge Penthouse but before I could find ways to kill time, my phone went off. It was Sanjay sir.

" Good morning sir." I said.

" Smriti, Mansi has found out the RHY group members who somehow managed to take shelter here after they tried to target the defence minister. Go with her and kill those bastards." He said.

" When did this happen sir? I asked, shocked.

" Three days back Smriti." He said.

" Okay sir. I'll leave now. Jai Hind." I replied.

" Jai Hind." He said and hung up.

Then I called Mansi and she asked me to come at her home to which I obliged.

Having no other option, I took one of Christian's less flashy cars.

" Look who is glowing so much!!" Mansi said as she opened the door to her apartment.

I hugged her and got inside only to see the whole team.

We all chit chatted for 5 minutes and then got back to business.

" Okay guys, I have seeked FBI's permission for this mission and they have no issues with it as long as no civilians are being affected." Fahim said.

Then Lakshya went on to explain the plan.

" Okay guys, that means, there are 6 men located at 3 different locations. That means, we also need to make pair of 2 and then get them. Also, as Sanjay sir has given us a free hand to kill them, we don't have to worry about deporting them to India." I said and everyone nodded.

I was going with Namit.
Rajat was with Fahim.
Sunaina was with Chaitra.

Mansi and Lakshya were the surveillance.

" Let's get the bastard!" Namit said.

Namit and I went to Tremont.

" Smriti, you enter from the backside and I'll go through the front door. We are connected through Bluetooth. Just alert me if you see something fishy." Namit whispered and I nodded as we entered the building.

Locating those men was very easy because they were hiding in the most obvious places.

" Now now....look who we have got here!" One of the men exclaimed.

The other laughed very loudly and shouted woman.

I rolled my eyes.

" Okay, let me tell both of you a very common fact. It ALWAYS happens when I'm on a mission, the likes of you make fun of me being a woman and then ironically, it's your kind of people who are killed by me.