My Friend, NiChan (Bonus Story)

To all my readers, from now on I will create bonus stories about how I met my friends.In this bonus story, I am going to write about my fellow friend NiChan.It is just a short story.Enjoy!

First day of school

SungAh's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name's MoonSungAh. Nice to meet you all," I said while bowing at 90 degrees.

"Okay, thank you SungAh for introducing yourselve, you may sit beside, ah over there beside NiChan," said the teacher while pointing to the seat. I sat down and took out my books when suddenly the girl beside me spoke to me.

"Hi,my name's ShinNiChan, nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled at her.

We started talking to each other and share our interests.We laughed and got scolded by the teacher.First day of school and I am already getting scolded.The first day of school wasn't that bad.I got a friend too.That day will always remain in me.

She's funny,adorable,cute not all that I felt like she was my sister.I get to know her by just one day.

Today,she is like my eonni, but sadly we have to seperate.

To NiChan

       I hope we meet again in the future. Don't forget our friendship for the past six years.Thank you for being a wonderful eonni/friend.I hope you like this bonus story I made.You are the best!

                                             From:SungAh