Chapter 4~ A Sudden Accident

RapMon's POV

"Sungie Ah!!!" I shouted at her before I fall down over her and suppported myself using my forearms before I crashed her.

Before I realised it, my face was directly above hers. She looked very surprised. Our nose barely touched each other's. We immediately got up.

"Sungie ah gwenchanna?" i asked her while holding her hands to help her up. "Yes....I'm ok, i just hit my head thats all," said SungAh said while rubbing her head. Suddenly she fainted.

I caught her in my arms and started to panic. "Sungie ah!! MoonSungAh!!!!" I shouted.

I hold her in one arm and took out my phone with my other hand. I called for an ambulance and called J-hope after.

Their Conversation

Namjoon: Bro bring the rest to the hospital we're on the way there.

J-hope: What happen?!

Namjoon: SungAh hit a pebble and fall off her skateboard. She hit her head and suddenly fainted.

J-hope: What?! Please tell me she's okay. We'll be right there.

End Call

J-hope's POV

"Guys!! SungAh is being sent to the hospital! Namjoon just called me and he is on the way there in an ambulance with her!" I said to them.

"Jinjja!?" said NiChan with her eyes wide open. "Dae.." I said sadly.

We packed our stuff and head out immediately. Jimin called for a taxi and we all got on.

"Excuse me, we need to go to Asan Medical Center please. Thank you," said AhYoung to the taxi driver.

Not Long After.....

"Guys hurry!" said J-hope while paying the taxi driver. We all went to the counter.

"Hello, i'm looking for a patient name MoonSungAh," said SeoRin.

"Oh yes, she is in that room over there," said the nurse who is pointing to one of the rooms which is not that far.

We quietly went inside and saw Namjoon sitting down.

"Is she fine?!" MinRa asked worriedly.

Namjoon got up and told us.....

A/N:Hey~ Sorry for the late publish again....Hope you guys liked the previous one.The pic shows the friendship between Rapmon and J-hope.Hope you guys like it!Enjoy~