Chapter 1~I Met Him

SungAh's POV

"Yah Moon Sung Ah!You're too fast!"Ni Chan shouted at me while the rest of my gang mates are skating at the back. Well, I have to say that I'm the fastest. "I'll not!"I shouted back to Ni Chan.Not looking at the front i hit someone. I fell from my skateboard and looked at him. His hair is white-blonde. He has deep dimples. Yeah,that guy is really cute to be really honest.  "Oh My God. Sorry Sorry,"I came back to my senses and apologise to him and bowing at 90 degrees multiple times. "Don't be sorry, it was my fault for not seeing where I'm going,"Oh wow, now he's blaming himself. "It was my fault, not yours. I've been skating way to fast!" "Oh you skate?I love to skate too. We should skate together someday! I'm Kim Namjoon you can call me RapMon. Reason to that nickname is that I'm well known to rap fast. Hahaha! What's yours?" "I'm Moon SungAh! Oh really,wow i would like to hear it someday,i love rapping.We really should skate together.Sorry i gotta go back to my friends.I hope to see you again. Bye~" "Bye SungAh! See you next time kays?Oh wait before you go we should exchange numbers."he said while taking out his phone."oh okay".And we went into different directions.

"Who's that guy~?"AhYoung smirked while hitting me with her elbow. "Who dat? Who dat? S-U-N-G?"SeoRin asked with her smirk on her face. "Stop it you guys i accidentally hit him thats all" "Are you sure that is all?"smirked MinRa."Come on stop it you guys,lets forget about it,lets skate home,"I said, feeling annoyed with them.
RapMonster's POV
Oh my..that girl is such a beauty."Yah Namjoon ah! What are you thinking about hrmm?"Suga hit me at the back. "i was going to buy a drink earlier on when suddenly this girl who was skating hit me.She was so cute and you know how i love skating so i ask her if we could skate together some other time.I was so happy to hear her say yes"I expressed my feelings towards Suga and I think it's loud. "What's her name?"Jimin who over heard it asked. "Moon SungAh~" "Oh!I think i know her! She is in the same class as me and my girlfriend~She's a newbie in our school,"Taehyung commented. "Yah Kim Taehyung,don't talk about girlfriends,AhYoung ah.....i miss you"Jimin whined."Aaah! Please stop i miss my Ni Chan too....."cried Suga.
"What should I do?"I felt panic. "You go hang out with her and find a proper time to confess to her! That's what I did to AhYoung,"suggested Jimin. MinYoung, which is Jimin and AhYoung's ship name..is popular in the school."I will do that."
SeoRin's POV
"Girl~ Tell me who is that? It is better to tell us like the the gang ya know?"I talked to her while skating. Wow I improved in my skating! "It's the guy that i met earlier on,his name is Kim Namjoon also called RapMonster. He got those dimples that made me fell for him,he is just so adorable,"SungAh replied while she did her cool awesome stunts with a bright smile. "Do you know that he is the kingka in our school plus my Taehyung, AhYoung's Jimin, Ni Chan's Suga, Jin, Jhope and Jungkook ?"my eyes popped out. To be really honest, SUNG AH AND RAPMON GO WELL TOGETHER!"I didn't know~But it's good to know!"she smiled. "And tomorrow we are hanging out with them coz we are like close to them,"I said to her.
SungAh's POV
 Wow.Just Wow.Its gonna be a long day tommorow............
A/N: So that's the end of chapter 1! Hope you like it~ Thanks to my friends for giving ideas cause they're A.R.M.Ys just like me~ Here is pict of BTS!