As soon my step dad bailed him out and brought him home, we got into the heated argument because my mom said that he going have to take the house arrest thing seriously because he can't leave the house until the court date same with Katrina unless she got an doctor appointment. As soon we got to the ice cream ailde, Selena start asking me about Daniel.

"¿Qué pasa contigo y Daniel? (What's up with you and Daniel)?", She asked as she takes out the "Breyers New York Style Cheesecake" ice cream and put them in the cart.
"No mucho, solo nos estamos relajando (Not much, we just chilling)", I said not telling her about the sex that we had earlier this week especially when he lick the whipped cream off of my stomach and kitty cat since that popped up in my mind last night.

I wondered that he doing okay because I ain't seen him since I went crazy about Aisha getting shot by Kiana but luckily she still alive. After we got 2 gallons of "Breyers" brand ice cream, we went to the frozen pizza ailde to by the pizza.

"¿Qué tipo de pizza quieres? (What kind of pizza do you want)?", Selena asked as she gets ready to open the freezer for the pizza.
"¿Qué pasa con el tipo de tres carnes (What about the 3 meats kind)", I said as she tooks out the 3 meats and cheese "DiGirrro" brand frozen pizza.
"Bien, ¿necesitamos algo más antes de pagarlo? (Okay, do you need to buy anything else before we pay for it)?", I asked since I don't want to do all that backtracking and shit.

"¿Qué pasa con el refresco? Eso es lo único que necesitamos comprar. (What about the soda, that's the only thing we need to buy)", Selena said which is I agree. So we left the frozen ailde and went back to the snacks ailde to get the 12 packs of Cherry Coke, Dr. Pepper and Code Red Mountain Dew before we went to the cash register to paid for our snacks.

I checked the grocery list to make sure that we got everything we need so I won't have to come back here since I hate backtracking whens it's comes to doing grocery shopping.

Aisha
I spend about 2 hours helping my mom gets ready for their date night by doing her hair and makeup. Before my parents leaves, they told me to make sure that me and Al using the condom since he coming over. Now I'm in the bathroom, washing my hair, taking an shower, got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom.

I pulled my hair dryer up when my phone is ringing and it's was Al calling me.

Phone Convo
Aisha: Hello!
Alejandro: What's up babe, what are you doing?
Aisha: I just got out of the shower.
Alejandro: I'm just calling to let you know that I'm on my way over here.
Aisha: Where are you at now?
Alejandro: I'm about to leave the house.
Aisha: Alright, I'll see you in few minutes.
Alejandro: Alright!
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Al, I put the pad on my draws, blow dried my hair, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my pink night gown called "Do Not Disturb" in white print.
Aisha's nightgown