"I know but you can still help me right?", My mom asked as I put on my seatbelt on while she waved at the white male nurse bye.
"Yes", I said since the stitches on my chest still healing up and it's takes a month to do. My dad drove off while my mom putting the seatbelt on since we about to go home and chill for a while before I helped my mom gets ready for the date.

Alejandro
After I spent about 3 hours helping my mom do the full cleaning of the house, she decided to chill for a while before she goes to Aunt Katia's house because she going to helped her get ready for their triple dates tonight. Yes, my mom, her boyfriend, Aunt Katia, her husband and Aisha's parents is going out tonight because she wants her to meet Walker and Nadia.

I was going to invite Aisha over here but I don't want to deal with Juan's jealous attitude so I asked my mom and Aisha's parents that I can come over to her house tonight which is they fine with it as long I ain't getting her pregnant which is that's not what I'm there for. Is something that I didn't know about her which I don't know what it's is but I know that it's don't have nothing to do with them selfish bitches that almost killed her while is I'm still pissed off about this situation.

One thing she didn't know about me is that I grew up with the parents who always got an unhealthy relationship where I be hearing them all that yelling and screaming at the middle of the night. At least he didn't go that far by beating the hell out of her where my mom took both of us with her before the abuse gets worse. I hope she'll listen to all of my problem without being messy and ratchet like most of them females do because they don't know what's is like where they have to hear their parents arguing over bullshit on the daily basis.

Now I'm watching the TV while my mom folding up the clothes as she starts yelling at Juan to make sure he gets his room clean because I'm tired of stepping on the empty bottle or can of Sprites or sometimes the can of Mountain Dew whenever I got in the room.
"Juan, será mejor que limpies esa habitación (Juan, you better be getting that room clean)", My mom said as she folded up the lime green towel. I heard him sucking his teeth all because my mom told him to clean up his room.

I mean come on, he needs to at least help us clean up the house since he knows that what we do every weekends before we do anything else. When the another episode of Spongebob came on, I got up, went upstairs and went to my room because I need to call Aisha to let's her know that I'm coming to her house tonight.

Phone Convo
Aisha: Hello!
Alejandro: What's up baby, what are you doing?
Aisha: Not much, I just got out of the hospital an hour ago, so what are you doing?
Alejandro: I'm about to pack my things for a night.
Aisha: Really, you coming over tonight?
Alejandro: Yes, I don't want to deal with Juan's jealous behavior tonight.
Aisha: I won't blame you, I got to get going I'm about to start helping my mom gets ready.
Alejandro: Alright, I'll see you around 7pm!
Aisha: Okay!
Phone Convo over

After I got off the phone with Aisha, I checked the alarm clock which is its after 2pm. At least I only got one more night left because I'm going back to school on Monday and I have to deal with my annoying ass beeping noise for the next a month in the half. Yes, the last day of school in New York is around Memorial Day weekend while my hometown gets out on the first week of June.

I'm not going to lie, I don't mind getting out of school on the first week of June when I stayed at my hometown but it's better if we gets out of school on the last week of May because at least the summer vacation is a bit longer.

Camila
Me and Selena at the grocery store just getting some snacks since we having an sleepover tonight. It's was her idea because we going back to school on Monday even the another half of the spring break is terrible. Alex is on house arrest along with Juan because they got arrested the night before last because they stolen somebody's gun.