Chapter 22

I'm sad to say pills will be ending in the next couple of chapters :(

***

"I fucking hate you"

"You say that every time you see me" Jeongin stated.

"This time I really mean it" she spat.

"Nice. What do you want?"

"I want you gone. You ruined everything for me" She said pacing back and forth.

"You ruined my relationship, you stole my boyfriend" she said.

"Correction, you ruined you're relationship. You're the one who cheated. And I didn't steal your boyfriend, it's not my fault he wanted me and not you." Jeongin stated.

"You little-"

"And" he interrupted, "Me and him had a date since the beginning. It's called the story line, I think. You're the bitch who nobody likes and I'm the main character who everyone loves"

Rosè scoffed, "You're psycho"

"Thanks"

"You think you're better than me, huh?"

"It's not about being better than you, Rosè. It's about you not being able to own up to your mistakes and realize how toxic of a person you are". Jeongin sighed.

"Now can you leave, I'm trying to color in peace" he added.

Rosè only stared at him.

He raised his eyebrows, "Fine then. I'll leave"

He headed towards the door to leave only to be pushed back by Rosè.

"You're not going anywhere"

"Haven't I told you not to touch me" Jeongin said.

"So what, it's not like you're gonna do anything" she said pushing his shoulder.

"We've been here Rosè and this time you'll get more than your head being banged against the wall"

"I'm not afraid of you, anymore. So do something, I dare you" she said pushing him once more.

"Push me again and I swear" Jeongin said taking a deep breath.

"Do it. Hurt me"

"Oh, I will. And I don't give two flying fucks that you're a woman, I will not stop until you are no longer breathing" Jeongin said forcing a smile to keep calm.

She scoffed before punching him

(I suck at writing fight scenes so imagine Jeongin beating her ass and then choking the shit out of her 😀)

"Oh my fucking god" Chan groaned when him and Minho entered the room.

He ran over, grabbing Jeongin by his waist and pulling him off, "Jeongin let go"

"Nope, she deserves it" Jeongin said struggling to break free of Chan's hold. Minho helping Rosè out of the room.

"Hey, calm down. You almost killed her" Chan said finally letting go of him.

"She started it" Jeongin whined.

"Doesn't mean you choke her to death" Chan sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"I warned her, I told her I was going to kill her. She just didn't want to listen" Jeongin said.

"Come here" Chan said. Jeongin walked over, sitting down on his lap. Chan examined his face, his finger tracing the bruise forming on his cheek.

"It doesn't hurt" Jeongin whispered.

"It looks like it does" Chan said, looking into his eyes. "You did fuck her up, I'm proud"

Jeongin laughed, leaning his head on Chan's shoulder.

"You're strange. You can go from strangling someone and being the Hulk to being so cute and innocent. I like you" Chan said rubbing Jeongin's thigh.

"Well I try" Jeongin laughed.

Minho entered the room and sighed. "Jisung is fixing her up. I honestly think you killed some brain cells cause she is out of it"

"It's not like she had any in the first place" Jeongin stated.

"So we And by We I mean me and by me I mean Jisung and by Jisung I mean everybody in this damn hospital, think she should be transferred to a different one"

"Wait really?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah, she causes too much trouble. Plus nobody likes her" Minho shrugged.

"Thank the lords above" Jeongin laughed, Chan joining.

"We can finally be alone without her bothering us all the damn time" Chan said kissing Jeongin's shoulder.

"Right, so um I'm gonna go. I have to pack all her stuff so if you're gonna do something please go to a different room" Minho begged.

Chan and Jeongin looked at each other before laughing, "Yes Mr. Cat"

***

The ending was wack😔 so don't mind that.