Chapter 13

"Jeongin, can we talk?" Chan asked licking his lips.

"We're talking right now aren't we?" Jeongin stated.

"Im serious. We need to talk alone" Chan said.

Jeongin sighed, getting up from between Seungmin and Hyunjin and walking towards Chan.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Wish me luck. If I don't come back, you know who killed me" Jeongin waved.

"Bye Innie" Seungmin sniffed. "They grow up so fast" he wiped away a tear.

"Listen buddy" Hyunjin said pointing at Chan.

"I want him home at six. Exactly six o'clock. No more, if less then yes" Hyunjin said.

"Yes sir" Chan took hold of Jeongin's wrist pulling him out of the room.

"What the hell were you doing?" Chan asked as he pulled him down the hall.

"Chan-"

"You could've ruined the whole thing"

"Chan you're hurting my wrist"

Chan pulled him into an empty room, letting go of his wrist and slamming the door shut.

"The hell is your problem?" Jeongin rubbed his wrist.

"What would Rosé think? Huh? What if she would have walked in?" Chan shouted.

"Why would you care? Isnt that what you want?" Jeongin yelled back.

"That's not how its suppose to go!"

"Then how is it suppose to go? Tell me Chan, because we didn't really settle on a way"

"Its just...its not suppose to" Chan said his voice softening.

He turned staring at the floor as he tried to even his breathing.

"Why do you care if Rosé saw? If she saw that would be good right? You could have her back, I won't have to deal with you anymore" Jeongin said.

"What's your problem?" Chan asked.

Jeongin scoffed, "My problem? What's your problem? You're getting mad for no reason"

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you left me!" Jeongin shouted.

"You left me. You left me alone in that place when I needed you most. You were the only one that cared..and y-you...left me alone, how could you do that?"

"Listen we stick to what we had agreed to" Chan said looking at the wall.

"No. Find someone else to make Rosé jealous. Im not your pawn to play" Jeongin said.

"You're not my pawn, Jeongin" Chan sighed.

"Then what am I?!" Jeongin asked. "Tell me because I don't really know"

Chan turned around, a hard look on his face. He walked closer to Jeongin, pulling him by the waist and pressing his lips hard against his.

A tear slipped down Jeongins cheek as they shared a kiss. It wasn't rough or sweet or passionate. Just a simple kiss between two people.

Chan pulled away, Jeongin sniffling as he looked to the side. Chan stared at him, wiping away the stray tear.

"You're not my pawn, Jeongin. You're something more" and with that, he left. Softly closing the door behind him.

Jeongin sniffed, hitting the back of his head against the wall slightly.

"What the fuck?" He laughed, running his hands through his hair.