Worlds Collide

She was late. Magnus' cousin was late for falafel. ANNABETH CHASE, of all people, was late. Alex looked up and saw Magnus walking towards her.

"Ok. Amir got our orders and Annabeth should be here any minute now. Hopefully." He said in one breath. About a minute later, a blond girl burst through the door. She looked around, saw Magnus, and waved at him. She then pulled a guy in with her. He had messy black hair, sea green eyes, and a somewhat athletic build. They walked over to Magnus, pulled up some chairs, and sat down. Annabeth introduced him as her boyfriend, Percy, and they talked for a minute.

"So Magnus," a familiar voice came from behind him. "Wanna introduce me to your friends?" It was Alex. He was holding their food, so Magnus decided to try to keep him happy. For now at least. Today he wore a pair of high rise jeans, and a hot pink crop top, and to top it off, his favorite green and pink high tops.

"Alex!" He started. "Surprise! This is what I was keeping from you!" He narrowed his eyes at that. "This," He pointed at Annabeth. "Is the cousin I was telling you about. Alex, meet Annabeth." Annabeth waved. "And this is her boyfriend, Percy." Percy waved at him. "Guys, this is my boyfriend, Alex." Alex put down the food and sat down across next to his idiotic boyfriend. Magnus was looking at Annabeth, hopping for a positive reaction. Annabeth looked at Alex for a second, and then stuck out her hand.

"Nice to finally meet you, Alex. Magnus talks about you all the time." Magnus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. They talked for a while before finishing their food. The two couples then took a walk through the park. When it was time to go, Alex headed to the Forever 21 store with an entrance to Valhalla, and Percy got on Mrs.Oleary. Before they left, Annabeth pulled Magnus away for a minute. When she sat behind Percy she whisper yelled He's a keeper dude before shadow traveling back in camp. Huh Alex though dam right I am.