"Are you ready?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes. I could only nod, my heart beating fast in my chest. He led me away from out of the dining room. I almost tripped over my own feet when trying to catch up, my legs jelly-like and shaky.

"I-Is it going to hurt? Are you going to hurt me?" Master turned his head towards me, slowing down.

"No. I'm not going to hurt you without your full consent. And I'd never hurt you to the point where you physically and mentally cannot handle it. You have your safe word, which we'll discuss right before training begins. Okay?" He petted my hair softly as I whispered, "Yes, sir." "Good boy," he cooed, smirking at me as he pushed open the doors to a room I hadn't been in before. It was beautiful, not like The Red Room of torture from the Grey movies. It was a black and white room, mostly consisting of black. The small details of white furniture made the room look harmless at first glance.

The more I observed the room, I noticed terrifying aspects of it, such as the whips and floggers hanging on the wall, canes, and other scary-looking objects that I didn't know the functions of. There was a large, king-sized bed in the middle of the room, the covers black and pillows white. It was a four-poster bed with two nightstands on either side of it. The walls were white, allowing me to see everything.

I looked at Romeo, who was silently staring at me, his eyes narrow and concentrated. "Would you like a tour of the room?" I nodded quietly, my hands trembling. "Are you feeling okay? Would you like some water?"

"I-I'm fine, sir, thank you." He took my hand, guiding me towards the walls. "These are my floggers, and these are the canes. I wouldn't use the canes on you since those are a hard limit of yours. However, we will be using floggers from time to time. They can be used in punishments and outside of them. I only have white, but if you have a color preference for all of the toys we will use, I'll order them for you." I thought about it.

"C-Can we have baby blue, p-please?" He paused, reaching into his pocket and pulling gout of a phone. I stared at him, never having imagined him with a phone. He spoke in French for a few minutes, the accent strong and words rolling off his tongue delicious and smoothly.

When he finished the phone call, he spoke, "I ordered one toy from every section in baby blue. However, we won't always use that color. Understood?" "Yes, sir." He walked towards a cabinet, opening it. "This is where I keep all of the rope and harnesses. For bondage. There's the thin and thick rope, and the soft and rough. I think you'll like the harness. They aren't that extreme, I'm not going to scare you with them. You'll look pretty in them."

My cheeks flushed as I looked down, trying to hide my face.

"Look, pet. I'm going to warn you about one thing. At the beginning of your training, I'm going to be less strict on you. This is your first time, and I understand that. However, as time goes by, I'll become less soft. I'm a very strict dom, and I expect you to try your best to be a good submissive."

I blinked dumbfounded. "Okay?" I asked hesitantly. He furrowed his eyebrows, making me widen my eyes at my tone. "I-I mean, y-yes, sir." "Good. Behavior like that won't do you good. I don't tolerate brattiness." He grabbed one of his ropes, pulling one out. It was crimson red, a very vibrant color.