I plugged my flat iron up and plug my speaker to my Chromebook as "Diary" by Alicia Keys playing in the background.

I sprayed my mostly shaved love box since I shave last night, put on my bra and panties set on, lotion my body and put on my ripped jeans and nude spaghetti strapped crop top.
Camila's outfit

I was going to start doing my hair until my phone ringing and it's was Daniel

Phone Convo
Camila: Hello!
Daniel: Sup bebe, que estas haciendo (Sup baby, what are you doing)?
Camila: Acabo de salir de la ducha, así que me estoy arreglando el pelo (I just got out of the shower so I doing my hair now).
Daniel: Really?
Camila: bebé, me estoy preparando para ir al centro comercial (Yes baby, I'm getting ready to go to mall).
Daniel: Alright, are you still coming over?
Camila: Yes, I'll see you in a couple of hours.
Daniel: Aright, I'll see you when you get there.
Phone Convo

After I got off of the phone with Daniel and kissed the him though the phone, I continue flat iron my hair, put my deodorant on, put my shoes on, turn the music off, put on my earrings, put on my short jeans Jacket, sprayed myself, my grabs my overnight bag and went downstairs as his mom texted me.

Yes, she taking me to the mall so she can dropped my overnight bag at his house. After the love that I gave him since I'm not with him for sex, I got an surprise for him but I'm not going to tell him until I get there.

Daniel
Today it's my day off and I'm invited Camila over since this is the first time in a while she came here. The last time I invited her was a week before school starts when my mom invited her mom for dinner. A day after the dinner, me and Brittney got into the argument because she don't like the fact that my mom invited Camila, her mom and Alex to dinner.

To be honest, I didn't give a damn that she gets mad because my parents don't like her ass anyways. Camila said that she got an surprise for me which is I'll find out when she gets here. Now I'm in the living room playing the video game as I heard the honking and it's was my mom. So I pause the game, put my shoes on and went outside on the warm early April as my mom sitting in the car with music playing low.
"Sak lannwit Camila a nan backseat la (Camila's overnight bag in the backseat)", My mom said as I opened the back door to grab her overnight bag.

Before my mom leaves, she told me that her and my dad won't be back until tomorrow as she turns the music back up and drove off. Now my parents is out for a night, me and Camila can be alone since she'll be here in an hour. I went back into the house, locked the door, sat down and play the video games some more until my phone ringing and it's was Camila.

Phone Convo
Daniel: Hello!
Camila: Hey baby, what are you doing?
Daniel: Estoy jugando los videojuegos (I'm playing the video games).
Camila: Really?
Daniel: Si, donde estas ahora (Yeah where are you at now)?
Camila: Estoy a punto de pasar por el restaurante chino para traernos algo de comer si tienes hambre. (I'm about to stop by the Chinese restaurant to get us something to eat if you hungry).
Daniel: Está bien, te veré cuando llegues, cariño (Alright, I'll see you when you get here baby).
Phone Convo over