I mean come on, all I see on TV is bunch of shows that I don't want to watch like "Teen Mom". I don't understand why that show still running since like I said before, they the part of the reason why the teen pregnancy rating is very high. If you asked me am I ready to have kids, no because one, I'm still 16 but turing 17 in few months which is my birthday on August 23rd and 2, I got the future ahead of me. I rather wait until I'm married than being an teen mom because if I ever get pregnant at this age, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.

I sat down, press play and watch "Finding Dory" since this is my first time watching this movie. I always wanted to see that movie but not at the movie theater at Baltimore because most of the kids at that movie theater is very rude. I'm not kidding, they be talking too loud, texting each other, talking to somebody on the phone and so on. Whenever somebody told them to be quiet, they be beating the hell out of them at the middle of the parking lot.

I'm like what the hell, if they want to text somebody on the phone, they should at least go to the bathroom or somewhere private. It's same with talking on the phone. That's why it's safer when people watch movies at home so they won't have to worry about dealing with them rude ass teenager. As for "Finding Dory", that movie should made a couple of years after " Finding Nemo" which is I watch the hell out of that movie when I was little in my personal opinion.

I mean come on, it's should came out somewhere in the mid 2000s like 2004 or something. But whatever, Ellen DeGeneres did hella good job for playing her. When the movie is over, I decided to pick the other movie to watch which is "Are We Done Yet" as I laid down in my bed and open the can of soda since I'm enjoying spring break so far since I don't have to deal with Alanna's nasty attitude for a whole week.

Let me tell you, since her little sex buddy got kicked out of school along with Antonio last month after that huge fight around 1st block, she be talking back to teachers more often that caused them to kicked her out of the class sometimes. Not only her attitude is worse, she don't like the fact that me and Al is dating since she be whispering to her little sidekick talking about how fat I am which is not new.

I usually ignore them because I don't want to cause no drama with them. She still coming to school smelling like she has been homeless for 5 years and I'm like good damn, can she just hop into the shower for once because I'm getting tired of smelling the bad body odor. That's why she got kicked out of class around 2nd block before spring break starts. As for Antonio, I'm glad that he got kicked out because he the main ones who make an unfunny fat joke alone with Chris.

I'm not going to lie, he the cute Hispanic guy but his personality is terrible which is he such an jackass that only give a damn about himself. For the past 3 months since I moved here, I can tell that the teachers and staff members is tired of his bullshit especially when he always come to class late. I continue watching movies until I took my laptop out and start playing the games which is "Farm Heroes".

Camila
I'm in my room just looking outside watching kids playing around while my mom at work and Ralph downstairs watching TV since he off today. He went to the grocery store this morning after he handled some business which is paid the phone bills as I helped him putting up the groceries. As soon we came back, Daniel called me to asked me to come over to his house tonight since his parents is not at home which is I agree.

I ain't been to his house in a while since that Brittney bitch cussed me out about it that caused me to quit going to his house. That's happens a week before school starts when they was on break at the time. So I asked my mom that can I go to his house which is she fine with it. So tonight, I'm going to surprise him so I decided to pack some of my clothes up, went to the bathroom, did my hygiene and went to my room.