"You may speak." Nash's tone was clipped but I thanked him with a nod as I made sure I was close enough to a microphone for everyone to hear. "Well those of you who've seen me fight know you're in for a good show but I still have the power to resign my volunteering and throw the Shaw pack into the Pit instead." There were boo's and complaints at this but I silenced them with the raise of my hand, little did they know I would never let that happen. 

"However I'm interested in making a little wager for my agreement to fight in their place, it's really very simple. If I win and survive my challengers tonight, the Shaw pack goes free unharmed, and I leave with them. If I lose I'll miss all of my amazing fans so much and I'm sure the Shaw pack would be honoured to fight in my place afterwards. So what do you say to that, do we have a deal Nash?" It was his decision ultimately and I knew he didn't want to agree but I was forcing his hand here, I was determined not to lose for the sake of my boys. 

"Make the deal! Make the deal! Make the deal!" The crowd was chanting in my favour my so called fans cheering for my bloodshed, I wondered how many I would be allowed to kill tonight. "Very well then you get your wish little wolf, it's a deal!" Nash spred his arms wide to the cheers of the crowd, only when they drowned out his next words did he speak. "And when you lose I'll have all twelve publicly disemboweled. He snarled under his breath, I sunk my nails into my palms to keep from snapping his neck then and there. 

"Well then shall we get on with the show, I'd hate to disappoint my loyal fans, but first I promised to ecplain the Silver thing." Again the crowd silenced eager to catch every bit of what I had to say. "I must say it's an honor to perform in front of all of you and the Five tonight, and although I've only ever met Nash and Kane personally it is a true pleasure to meet the three of you as well." I mocked a bow to the other three, the crowd couldn't see my smirk that had the leaders tensing where they sat, a pleasure to have all of them in one place at the same time.

 "You see everyone I never thought on the name for long it just seemed to fit for what I wanted to be and what I became, after all no beast in their right mind wants to deal with silver. The way it can mangle anyone up so easy but there's another reason as well that I can completely contribute to this wonderful panel of leaders here and their friends from so long ago. I named myself Silver for the very fact that even when it runs in my veins nobody can stop me, after all Leader Nash gave me the immunity." I wink to him as shock runs through the crowd followed by cheers and chants of SILVER again. 

They don't need to know of the pain I went through to gain that immunity but the awe factor has captured everyone's attention, all eyes and ears are on me now. I send a final smirk to the five males before taking a daring leap from their podium down to the Pit below, the cameras follow as frightened gasps pierce the crowd, before another uproar of cheers as I stuck the landing before standing proudly in the center of the pit. "Now let's get this party started, who dares to bite the bullet and challenge me, I'll show you all just how dangerous Silver can be!" I called loudly into the stands. I'm on every single monitor when the first bell chimes, and I plan to destroy this place and all it's evils if it's the last thing I do.

                                                      Skeet

I have to admit the little she wolf was a magnificent fighter, I'd heard stories of her strength and speed but no story matched the beast unleashed inside the pit below. It had been thirty minutes already, the crowd was going crazy in excitement considering few fighters lasted more than a few rounds no where near the time the she wolf held now. I could hear the bets being placed at how much longer she'd hold out even as her caged friends cheered her on now. They had been panicked for the most part but with 10 dead challengers and many more forfeits they were finally getting their hopes up that the she wolf had a chance. 

I felt sorry for them, I'd seen these fights enough to know better, no normal man or beast could make it out alive, even Ian had taken a long time to heal after his victory years ago. I could still remember the fall of my brother in the very same place the she wolf stood now, a champion determined to win but brought down far too soon. It didn't matter so much about the skill of the challenger that took down the champ it was always about the timing, when to enter the arena and face off with them. The simple fact was no matter how strong or fast the champ was, exhaustion would eventually set in with the more challengers they faced.

 The victor would be the one that got the timing just right and stepped forward to challenge the worn down champion at just the right moment. "She's really something ain't she Ian, she's lasted this long and she's barely breaking a sweat." I remarked turning to find the other side of the cage had been vacated, Ian had disappeared without a word and I didn't like the thought of why he'd left. "She's got a remarkable amount of stamina alright." The third in command of the Shaw pack. Simon seemed concerned at his own words even, I wasn't the only one that knew she was running out of time.

                                                         Kairo

It was easy enough for Wes and I taking down the guards outside the old warehouse building, just like little Sidney predicted the main focus would be on her, and no one wanted to miss that fight. "That's all the guards at the entrance let's get this place locked up, you know the two exits she said to keep open." I muttered softly. "Yeah the one for us to get out and the one for them, I'm not dumb you know." Wes huffed as we baracade the other exits before sneaking in through one of the two still open. We did our part of clearing the passage for our occupied friends before getting down to business on leaving our own little calling cards.

 "You know this is kind of fun, reminds me of when we were kids being all rebellious and crazy." Wes stated as he dropped the bag Sidney told him to leave in a sperate room. "Wes you'll always be an oversized pup, now let's clear the place one more time and get out of here." I growled lowly as I checked the time. "Hey do you think Nate and the others are doing their part at the other place, I mean she wanted Kasen to go with them for a reason right?" I could sense his concern as we snuck towards our exit. "Relax Wes they'll be fine, they know what they're doing." I hissed back as we slipped out into the night, Wes went to work on baracading our exit, only one escape now.

 "Locked and loaded, everything is keyed up, we're good to go now let's get out of here." Wes urged as we made our way back to the car rentals we'd gotten in town. I sent a text to the little wolf to let her know it was done as Wes dropped the third vehicle off his rental truck and I hoped in the truck with him. "You left the keys in the jeep right?" He quizzed and I nodded, two cars for the kids to make a getaway in. 

"We've done all we can for now." I stated as I eyed the building looming in the night. "You better hurry it up in there she wolf, the rest is up to you now." I muttered into the silent night. "Now let's get out of here." I ordered as Wes put the peddle to the metal, this wasn't a place you wanted to stick around. I smiled at the baracaded doors in the side mirror, yeah this wasn't the place you wanted to stick around when the fight was over.

*So sort of another cliffy that hints at maybe more than you realize right now but oh boy is this gonna be fun.*