"Desperate?" He teased as I looked away shyly. Desmond held my wrist and pulled me closed. In a swift moment, I am under him. His hands are on either side of me. I looked at his eyes filled with adoration and Lust. I let out rapid breaths. Desmond was panting as well. We remained like that, staring deep into each other's eyes. I cupped Desmond's cheeks and pulled him close to me. He closed his eyes as I stared at his beautiful face. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. I ran my hand in his hair and pulled them slightly, arousing him. I pulled away from the intense feeling of intimacy we shared.

"What's the count?" I said breathlessly.

"30th," he said, panting.

"Tell me the truth," I said Seriously. Desmond smiled and gave butterfly kisses all over my face. My forehead, my Cheeks, my collar bone to my Neck. I lost myself under his touch as if it had cast a spell on me. Provoking a feeling I always want. He looked at me and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"500th." He said breathing heavily. My eyes widened, I blinked as he chuckled and got away. He stood up and also helped me.

"Change." He said. I nodded and went to the washroom. I took a quick shower and deliberately wore shorts and his oversized shirt. It reached to my thigh, almost covering my shorts. I walked out and Desmond looked at me with wide eyes. He was leaning on the window frame. I am blushing furiously. I looked down timidly. Desmond snickered and motioned me to come closer. My face must be bright red. Desmond held my hand and said,

"You are seducing me, love." He said.

"Then I should change," I said as I turned to leave. But, Desmond wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. My back was firmly pressed against his chest. His hands held my lower abdomen, I put my hands over his and rested my head on his chest.

"Don't... You have all the rights to do that..." He said huskily in my ears. An electric shock sparked through as a feeling of lust evoked within me which never did before. I remained like that as my Desires took over me. I closed my eyes and remained like that.

The solace I get in his arms is something I never felt before. I have a strange feeling of being saved, elicited within me in his presence. I felt so safe in his arms. Behind those terrors, A sweet and a Caring Desmond reside, who is a little cry baby. I chuckle to myself at this as Desmond asked,

"What is it?" I smiled and spoke up,

"How strange is it? We live our lives through harsh and good times. Sometimes there are thunderstorms that are so fierce that we think we will fall apart. But, the balmy feeling came afterwards and joined us together. Even the darkest of skies have seen the brightest stars. The abyss is also filled with a light which pulls us out of it. Just like the same, you are my darkest sky but also my brightest star which is enough to shine my abyss that took me out of the darkness. Like a thread binding me away from all the hatred protecting me, shielding me from every harm. I am clinging to it, getting closer to you; finding myself falling more and more for you. I felt fortunate. I am happy. Thank you, Desmond. I love you so much." I said. I felt Desmond smile as he kissed my neck.

"You Ester, You are the one I was trying so hard to find. My cruel facades, which were impossible to remove. You remove them. By meeting you, I met myself. You possess a charm which brings me close to you by each passing second. If you have, I want nothing else. Your arms are like home to me. Saving me from my own self. The feeling, I can be myself with you. You are my treasure. You made me feel things I have never felt before. My thoughts start with you and they never end. I love you so much. You are my life. My love. My Sapphire Goddess." Desmond said. His words were pure and held deep meanings made just for me. We remained like that for a while as he spoke again,

"By the way, Why did you laugh?" I giggled and turned to him. I pinched his cheek and said,

"You're such a crybaby." He leans in as our nose touches.

"Only for you.." He said as I closed my eyes. And fall deeper in his affection. If I have him. I need nothing else.

"Our heart is bound to a bottomless pit; A Dark Abyss.
And we have no intentions of coming back.
But one day, One moment, we're gonna Be saved from that Eternal Darkness And You have saved me from the darkness... " Desmond said as I lost myself in his love.

10 Years Later:-

"COME HERE!!" I called our 9 Years old Son, Matthew, who was running around the house. I ran after him. Matthew ran and hugged Desmond. Desmond picked him up asked said,

"Sup? What's the rush?" I came in with a pout as both father and son are lost in their world. Desmond came to me and pecked my cheek.

"Welcome Home. Matthew, come we have to get ready." I told him strictly but he hugged Desmond.

"Father! We are not going to a party. It's boring. Please can we go somewhere else?" Matthew asked with puppy eyes.

"Where do you want to go?" Desmond asked.

"Don't Spoil him." I scolded Desmond as he whispered to Matthew.

"We'll go somewhere else" Desmond winked at Matthew as I sighed and looked at them. I smiled looking at them. Later, we went to a park instead of the business party.

I smiled looking at Desmond who was playing with Matthew. I felt so lucky. A loving husband and sweet son. I want nothing else.

The light of hope shone in my world filled with darkness. Giving me the best gift I could ever receive. You... Ester...