"May you live a long and happy married life." Father and Mother both said as I smiled and pulled away. Desmond opened the door for me as I sat in the car. Desmond sat from his side and we left.

Desmond smiled widely when we reached home. I tried to get out of the car but Desmond stopped me. Desmond rushed to my side and opened the door for me. Before I could get out Desmond picked me like the bridal style. My heart stopped for a second. He smirked and said,

"Your face is red" I buried my face in his chest as he snickered. My heart stopped as I felt a strange numbness took over me, which made my legs so weak; By each step, he took closer towards our room. I gulped in nervousness. My grip on his shirt tightened. My eyes are fixed on his chest. I didn't dare to meet his gaze.

My mind lost its senses when we reached the door. He opened it and entered, he kicked the door to close it behind him. I fidget my fingers in his hair in anxiety as my gaze is still fixed on his chest.

"It's alright, Ester." I shivered when he called my name. I looked up and met his eyes. He gave me an assuring look. He noticed my nervousness and put me down and spoke up,

"Ester.." His voice was tentative.

"There's something I wanted to do. I want to do it at the altar. But, I don't want to ruin the moment." He said in a nervous tone. My lips dried, fearing something might have happened.

"What is it, Desmond? You can tell me." I put my left hand on his shoulder and smiled. He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Ester, It's something I wanted to do for a while." He said as he took a step back. I blinked and looked at him in confusion as strange thoughts came into my mind. I tried to speak but before I could ask him anything he did something unexpected.

Desmond bends on his knees and bowed in front of me. He put his head on the floor in shame; too much to my astonishment.

"I am so sorry Ester. I beg for your forgiveness. I couldn't give you the love and affection you deserve, please forgive me. I promise I will never allow any pain to reach you ever again. I'll do whatever you say. I will give you the love you craved for. But, please don't leave me again. I beg you. I can't live without you. I love you so much Ester, Enough to die for you. Please, Ester, forgive me for what I have done. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Death is far better than to be without you. You are everything I need. Please, Ester..." Desmond cried his heart out. I put my hand over my mouth as I fell onto my knees. I hugged him and began to cry out loud. We both were crying.

"Please don't say that I have forgiven you long ago... I love you too... I can't live without you too. Desmond I will never leave you... I will stay with you forever." I said between the sobs. Desmond hugged me close as he cried. I wiped my tears and rubbed his back while my other hand ruffled his hairs slightly.

"Remember one thing Desmond," I said firmly as I pulled away just a little. I looked at his eyes filled with tears. My heart broke looking at him like that. I wiped his tears and smiled,

"Nothing in this world can overcome my love for you,"

I said, Staring deep into his eyes, which were filled with remorse. I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked at him. We stayed like that as Desmond spoke up,

"I crave for your touch. My every Desire starts with your touch. Ester, Kiss me..." He said, closing his eyes. I shifted, it's difficult to move in my dress. I put my hands on his shoulder and tried to move closer. I stumble on my dress as I fall on him, Desmond falls on the ground. I blushed madly, I am sitting on top of him. I never imagined that I could ever sit on top of him. Desmond opened his eyes and smirked,