Chapter 15

Wilder POV

I should just kill myself.

For the past 15 minutes, Rick and I have driven around with my shitty directions and we're back where started, in the car park in front of the coffee shop.

"Okay, you could have just told me you wanted more time with this babe" Rick says amused, a little frustrated, too. "Don't worry, this doesn't need to be your last ride but for tonight it was, so get out if I can't be a gentleman and take ya home."

I snort. "Don't forget I'm a gentleman too. I'll take myself home."

"You?" Rick chuckles, then laughs. "You're no gentleman, and you know it. It's okay though, I like you this way."

I grumble under my breath, but don't argue. He's right and that pisses me off. I've never thought about being a gentleman, but I just couldn't stand letting him see me as...as something less than he is. Not that Rick is a gentleman either, no way.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

"I'd invite you inside for a drink or something, but I'm afraid there's no privacy and I don't want to disturb Aunt Marge" he says, locking the car doors.

"Is anybody coming down here tonight?" I ask, walking the short distance to him. The garage door closed after I stepped out of the way.

"No, this is the man cave I have all for myself" he says, grinning.

I nod and throw all my sanity and thoughts away, by grabbing his face and slamming my mouth against his.

He stumbles backwards, in shock I proudly assume, a few steps until his back hits the side of the car. I'm going to take his breath away and violate him, so that he never wants me again.

I planned to soon pull away and mock him, but those evil thoughts fade when I feel his lips against mine again. They're soft, warm, and more inviting right now than any girl's lips so far. Everything turns again against me, but I can't stop this.

My eyes flutter close, showing him it's okay and suddenly needing his help how to fucking kiss.

He finally moves our lips, kissing me back. My body has no strength to resist and my mind has no will to deny that I like this. His touch has a positive impact on me. That's new.

...

Read the full chapter in www.patreon.com/xelaneleh (link in my bio)

...

- -

whoa whoa!! Ok I knew from beginning they'll rush this, but he decided to get it sooner than planned lmao 😘😜🤪😂♥️♥️

but what happens when the heat of the moment is over......