Chapter-43👰

"You taught me what love is and you ended my search for the perfect one. I want to spend the remaining days of my life with you only. I love you so much my lovely wife."

************************************************************************
Harsimrat Kaur's POV

" Searat !! Baby I'm here _where are you "ammy yelled.

Shit!!

Busted!!

Why he came back so early??

I immediately shut the diary and shove it under couch and rush out of the library.

He's midway on upstairs when I came out.

Haash!!

" Ammy.. I'm here "

"Oh.. What are you doing there?? "He turned around and got down from stairs and moves toward me.

"Nothing.. Just finding something to read "

"Stop this _Bookworm " he told me as he pulled me against him.

Bookworm

" How many bookworm you know? "I asked him suspiciously.. because he also call that diary girl bookworm.

" Huh... You only "he raised his eyebrow as he said.

" Are you sure? "I again asked him.

" Yeah _what happen to you? Why are you interrogating me like some culprit?? "he chuckles.

" Nothing serious.. Just casually,  why you came back so early?? "I asked him again.

"Ohh so madam doesn't happy that I arrive early.. Here I cancelled the lunch with investors so that I spent some time with my wife and you are complaining me that why I came early " he made his face and move away from me.

This drama queen..

" Hey.. Husband why are you getting mad?? I'm just asking that...is everything fine " I touched his shoulder but he shrink off me. And again stand at a distance from me by making a more rude face.

Here I totally want to laugh at fate now.. The man who in past humilate me, rejected my proposal of marriage and now cancelled his business lunch only because to spent time with me..

When I'm laughing in my thoughts he peek at me and again turned around.

What's this??

Such a kid.. My kid. No _no my man.

I don't know how to handle such situations but I know how to play such games.

If he don't want to talk than okay.. Stay like it, I'm also not in the mood to talk .. I want to read more from that diary.

Living room's clock showed up four in evening.. How much time I stay in library. That I even skip my lunch but my I don't have more epitite now. But he must be hungry, so I'll make some food for him and stay angry him more or else he didn't make me do any work.

Without glancing him, I moved inside kitchen and start preparing some evening snacks with tea.

When I peek in living room he's not standing there. Where he went??

I prepared masala pasta and macaroni with ginger tea. Place them in tray and move out from kitchen.

Where is he now??

I move upstairs he must be in bedroom.

When I reach there.. I heard noises from bathroom of shower. So I'll wait for him to came out. I place the tray on table and I switch on the Samsung Led to pass the time and half lay on bed.