Chapter -15

Dedicated to Angel0538

"Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and other is always husband."

Harsimrat POV

Around 6:30pm we all three ladies me, ishika and Sheela aunty are in kitchen preparing food for the guests. And most of the guests are arrived here and some are on their way. And then all are shouting like something happens there and we fastly rushed out of the kitchen in hall and we see Karan stands there tightly hugged Mr. Kishore his father. And Sheela aunty ran towards them and she also joined in there together session, all get emotional by seeing there family get together.

*****

" So, Karan how's u feel here" ishika asked excitedly to Karan, we all youngsters now sitting in his bedroom and talking to him and enjoying the evening tea and meanwhile Mr and Mrs Kishore attending the guests.

"Of course I'm feeling homey now this is my hometown, I misses all this there, mine parents and especially both of you, I misses all those fun when we were together,and you just marry without mine presence can't you wait for me to attend your wedding" Karan said disappointedly.

" I hope Searat you can't do this to me, I'm sure you don't forget to invite me, and also how's even possible your wedding without me" he said by smirking. I don't know what exactly he just said but I'm feeling guilty inside of me that I don't even invite any of my friend, and now I just remember that I'm married and I just skip this thought,my husband.

"yeah sure"I said by looking down and I knew that ishika shots glare on me.

And then paras came ishika's husband inside the room and announce that all guests are arrived outside and we have to celebrate Karan's welcome party.

And then we all came outside the room and we laugh on something and then mine i get shocked to see him here. How on earth what he's doing here. Then from back Karan came beside me and hold my hand and then Amy's face reaction changed into pain. By seeing which I relived much, how much he insults me I never forget that how he broke my heart into thousand pieces. Don't know he have any feelings for me or not I'm not sure, but one thing is clear he don't like that Karan holds my hand. And then I ignore him and walk straight with him.

Then after everyone congrats Karan for completing his MBA degree and meeting him by giving him lots of hug session and gave him bouquets,presents.

****
We are just enjoying the dinner and Karan told us his experience in abroad. I'm so happy now after meeting a friend after two years is a great feeling. Since he came he's talking nonstop, I feel now our friend circle is completed. Yeah we are friends here for only one year but our friendship is much more deeper than any relation. When we all three together we forget the outside world even after two years our friendship is still like past. After dinner we just go for the dessert Choco ice-cream.Then ishika's husband paras and mine husband you all know stand beside us, don't know how I forget him that he's also present here. May be due to our friendship bond. But wait what he's doing with paras. Is he know him.

" uhm I think we also present here dear wifey" paras said in a bored tone.

"I know my dear husband that you also present here but I'm bit busy with dear friend KK " she said in that exact tone. We all laugh on their small quarrel like babies.

"Who's this gentleman" Karan asked to paras pointing Amrinder .paras and Amy look like a friend. When paras just opened his mouth to speak amy cut him...

" Hi, I'm Amrinder Singh Romana congratulations for your MBA degree" Amy said in a full businessman tone.

" O, Thanku Mr. Romana ..nice to meet to u" Karan said in a friendly tone.
"Don't mind but I don't recognize you " Karan asked.

"Ask from your friend she knows me" Amy said by pointing me. And then everyone stares at me that how I know me. Urgh this jerk never Left any way to humilate me in front of my friends.

"Uhm.."Amy cuts me in between.

" She's my wife and I'm her husband " He said all in a confident tone and came at my side and hold me by putting his arm on my shoulders. My mind get dumb nothing is formed in my mouth what to speak. I totally shocked from his reply. How easily he just said. I knew all get shocked including me.

"What?? He's your husband " ishika and Karan both said at same time.

"Uhmmm... "Amy cut me in between.

" Yeah we want to gave surprise to both of you ,and we just wait for you to arrive in
India" Amy said don't know from where he make this story.

"You get married and you tell me this now, how much i trust you and you don't even once think to told me, how you supposed to marry him now what I can do" Karan yelled on me, don't know what rubbish he's talking about.

"Calm down brdr, I told her not to tell to both of you because I want that we gave this surprise to both of you together"Amy said to Karan.

"Yeah, I want to gave surprise to both of you, please don't get mad " I apologized to him.

"Don't worry Searat it's fine,you don't want to be apologizing, and I'm happy to finally see your husband, you both look great together "ishika said, don't know what happens to her that she's talking like this.
"And you Karan don't overreact okay, our friend get married we have to be happy not yelling on her "she said.

"Great you both get married without inviting me and now both of you came with your surprise husband's, and both of you supposed that I don't even yelled on both of you " karan said fuming in anger.

" Calm down, karan please listen me, how I suppose to forget you to invite in my wedding,that is just such a situation that we got married hurriedly in just single day and I also don't have enough time to invite ishika also ,please try to understand " I said to him.

" Okay I forgive both of you, but it doesn't mean i totally agree with your explanation, I want details, but by the congrats to both of you for your wedding, stay happy in your married life " finally karan forgive us.

" Thank u karan, it's a lot to me that you understand me "...

" Don't try to flatter me and by the way I'm just teasing you I'm happy that both my friends get married" karan said by chuckling.

Hope you enjoyed this update..
Thanks to all silent readers for your support 😊
Today is my dad's birthday 🎊
*Don't forget to vote, comment and share *

31st Mar'2019