Chapter -12

"A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband."

Amrinder POV

Our families are sending off to us at airport. Searat's parents also here .All are thinking that we live together there but god knows what happens there.

At 10:45pm is the timing of plane to take off directly to Bangalore from Chandigarh. Means I have enough time to talk to her.

Ammy take care of Searat, don't fight with her, now you are not alone at the house she's also live there so you reach on time to home don't late, okay understand. These are the words from my parents from all the way to airport from home.

By giving by to all of them we are heading off to our destination.....

After 20 mins we are sitting inside plane with adjacent seats but still I don't form any words that how to ask from her that is she live with me at my place. But I have to ask from her,,how I'm being on this silent mode every time when she is near me,yeah because she never interested in talking to me..

"uhm"i cleared my throat and she moved her head towards me and raises her right eye's eyebrow like I'm interupted her meditation.

"I know that you are not interested in talking to me but we are husband wife now, and above all I'm your husband so you can freely talk to me."I said to her in only one hope Atleast she start this conversation.

"oh.. So you are believing on our fake husband wife relation.. If you had not lost your memory than I think I have to remind you again that we are doing acting in front of our parents and now that scene is completed and you also came out from that role,, if you still don't remember than you again recall my conditions" she said all in monotone like she is making this speech from a long time.

"If I said that I don't know about any conditions" I said by gritting my teeths.

" It means now you are backoff from your words also, you are not a real man who can struck to even own words" she said by rolling her eyes.

"What you mean I'm a real man if you have any doubt than you can check by yourself ,I don't have any problem" I know she understands what I mean and truly I don't have any problem.

" Listen I'm not interested in you so please you can stay away from me " so arrogant...

" O hello, excuse me who said that I'm interested in you ....what you think of yourself that you are queen of patiala, so I can fall for you " I know I'm lying to her but truth is I'm already fall for her.

" if you not interested in me than why you even talk with me,.. "and then she murmured jerk to me which I fully heard but instead of this I enjoyed this little fight,, because after marriage we talk now, doesn't matter what we talk but the thing is that at least we talk.

" why you even think that I'm even interested in talking with you... I talk with you because how we continue this acting there in Bangalore if we lives separate there"i said.

"Their is no need to doing acting there and no need to tell anyone that we are now married and pretend like we still are bachelor's" she squelch.

I don't know how in her little brain these types of such ideas came that she always plans to flop my every idea.

"So what I can do if mine parents call or they want to talk or video call with you... And also if your parents call and want to talk with their lovely son in law , then what can you do .." I literally blocked every way of her moving away from me but let's heard first what she plans because her every plans were flopping mine plans.

" Oo so you depressed about future.. than you can make any excuse Like you are in office or I'm in office or any better excuse as you can make because I already think about mine excuses to them."she said fully planned.

"But about till we make these excuses like if they call us late night then what we can do ,,we definitely came in their eye of track like we are lying to them ,,and what if my grandma wants to talk with us than what can I do or if they call in early morning than we don't have any excuses" I said.

" okay right but we can't just imagine and making assumptions of future because no one knows what happens in future,, if you still worried about this we can one thing! "

"What? " I asked curiously.

"we live there one week individually if we realized that we can't handles situation there properly on calls than I'll can think about moving to your place " she said.

Oo so I'll make the situation that you are own moving to mine place so, just wait for one week,sweetheart"Okay, this is also alright " ..

After one hour we reached there in Bangalore and it's the midnight 1:45am.

I booked the cab because my driver is on leave " uhm searat I'll drop you to your flat, is that the same place where we met in elevator"

"yeah " she said.

So we both sit in cab...

After we settled down properly and relaxed she cleared her throat " did you following me on that day "she asked by the suspicion tone.

" what? No who said.. I'll just gave lift to Mr. Kishore on that day who is also lives in your building and due to bad weather I'll just wait there in building's hall that lightening and rainfall stop then I'll went to my place, but I don't know that you also lives there and when I saw you I just shocked." I cleared.

"Oo so, how you know Mr. Kishore he's my neighbour by the way "

" He's employ in my company " I said.

" oh. Okay " she said.

After I drop her to her building and I resist to drop her luggage to her flat but she is more stubborn than me that she take care of ownself.

Than I also head off towards mine apartment with only one satisfaction in my heart that I only wait for just one week, after one week you are with me at my place.

* Don't forget to vote, share and comment *

Press the 🌟 star below because there is no mean to wait for weeks.

12th Feb'2019