Chapter -37👰

"Don't find love, Let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, You just fall."

************************************************************************
Diwali special
************************************
Harsimrat's POV

He holds me from waist and my lips are trailing soft kisses all over his handsome face his forhead, tip of nose then his straight jaw perfect to kiss and then his pink thin lips tempting me to taste them whenever I look at him, I start kissing him on lips he too giving response within seconds, I'm dominant this time I roam my tongue to explore in his mouth, but he keep fight with his tongue but I'm more powerful so I keep roaming his walls of mouth rushly to taste the aroma of his mouth.. Suddenly he start shaking me from shoulders__'What is this idiot doing '.. Don't he want to enjoy the moment.

My lips are stop doing their work, because he shakes me more and more from shoulders__i kept fighting with my tongue to explore his mouth but he start vanishing.. Vanishing away from my mouth and my eyes opened.

First thing is his handsome face and his pink lips came in front of me. Dream _is this again dream. Ugh..

I feel embarrassed because he saw me when I'm tasting his mouth in my dreams, is actually I moving my lips in sleep

"What are you dreaming, I'm waking you up from last ten minutes "he asked.

Kissing you

"Now get up fast everyone is ready, downstairs... And Happy Diwali "he said while cupping my face and kiss my cheeks with his burnt skin.

Wow what a lovely Diwali wish

"Happy Diwali " I murmured still in my sleep.

This all happen since we kissed that lonely night, the first thing which I remember when I woke up in morning is his kiss and the last thing which I remember when I fall asleep is his kiss, his taste of tongue.

I remember someday when ishika told me that our first kiss will give us many sleepless nights, but that time I really never care about that how we don't get sleep aftaerthat a single kiss.
But now I can totally agree on that statement.

"Hurry up.. Harsimrat where you lost, all are asking for you "He groaned.

I hurriedly get up from bed and take my clothes and enters in bathroom.

Yeah, my whole family is still here from last one week, today is Diwali so my parents and ammy's are heading back to our hometown because we can't just kept our homes in dark on this festive of lights ..diwali.

But Keerat, jassey and dadima staying here with us.

Yesterday was my last day in my company and also our third magazine of this week is out.. It did a lot of appreciation and gain, we get a lots of best wishes for Diwali from our readers. Even now we get a whole floor on rent for publishing house.