Chapter -17

Dedicated to AnuradhaManohar

"Love your spouse more than you Love your career, Hobbies and Money. That other stuff can't love you back"

Amrinder POV

Now I feel like I won the half of game, and soon to be I'll fully make her mine with her own wish . I sat on my couch in my room and she's making her closet, yeah she's in my room. We decided that we arrange now everything like we lives here together. Because dadi Ma and jassey have early morning flight. So, we can't take any risk. I enjoyed her watching how she fills her cupboard. This room I never share with anyone not with jassey and never be with mine any girlfriends before. Because I save this room for my future wife only and now she's here.I placed my laptop in my lap and acts like I'm doing some work on it. But actually I admires her, finally I got the feeling like I'm married now, and I have wife also.

Since she came here she's act like she's accept her as mine wife.I noted every reaction of her when she entered our home, she's this much happy to reach here that she quickly came out from car and she start roaming around garden, and then she explore every room of house and after she's satisfied with her tour to our house then she start questioning me..
" That why I got such a big house "..."is I'm living here alone " one thing I get to know about her that she's a chatterbox when she's comfortable with the person.
But I like her talk like melody to listen carefully. I know that I once lost her but not now.

I know she still loves me but don't want to express her love. I still remember how much she falls for me during graduation, but I totally ignores her. But I like her when she stalks me, where ever I go in campus don't know from where she came in front of me. But I never knew that she feels this much about me, that she wants to me, even she knew about me all that I had so many girlfriends that I'm a player. But she still had a faith on me that I'm falling for her one day.

" Dear husband I'm talking to you.. " she clearly yelled in my ears and I got stumble and stand on feets and she's standing closely to me and shoots glares on me.

"What happen? why are you shouting this much, you are doing me deaf one day " I growled on her.

" So, what else I can do I'm calling you and you are doing day dreaming, now if you are came out from your dreams, can you do me a favour to leave this room" she said.

" what ? Why I leave this room, this is mine room and I'm staying here, if you want you can leave this room." I cleared to her.

" why I leave this room, this is mine room now, because mine clothes are here in this cupboard, so technically this is mine room, and if you want me to stay here than you have to leave this room " she said.

"So what, mine clothes are also in that cupboard and above all this is mine room and I'm no where to leave this room, and if you don't want to stay here than you can go and gave your reasons to dadi Ma that why you are not living with me, because I don't have any problem to staying with you in one room" I said to her, she daily have any new reasons to stay away from me.

She glares at me and suddenly throw the pillow on my face and calling me jerk and lay down on the bed. Then I throw the pillow on her, what she think about herself
When I moved towards the other side of bed, she hurriedly spill the water jug on the other side of bed.

" You stupid girl .. Why you doing this, now where I sleep " I shout on her.

" Where ever you want, after all this is your house ,now good night hubby " she said by pouting her lips and my anger dissolved by looking her pink lips, and mine desire to taste those sweet lips was increasing. But I leave that room by controlling myself. How much nights I have to sleep like this. But not tommorow my dear wife, because tommorow dadi Ma will be coming here so you have to sleep with me in my room. By thinking this I came toward another room to sleep.

In Romana's Mansion

On another side jassey got suspicious about his brother Amrinder and sister in law Harsimrat's relation that they have any fight or any other reason and they are not in talking terms and even they not lived together.
Because one day when jassey called her bhabhi(sister in law) in evening, and after that he asked about his brother ammy than she said that he's not at home and he's still in office.
After that he called his brother that where is he than he said that he's in home and when he asked about her bhabhi than ammy says that she's still in office.

Then jassey not further asked anything from his brother and realized that something is wrong between them .Don't know who is lying to him or both of them make him fool.

Then he made plan to visit his brother in Bangalore with his Grand Ma ,because she's also with him in his mission to resolve what ever is wrong between them.

Morning in Bangalore
Harsimrat POV

In morning Searat (nick name of Harsimrat) wake up from her sleep with the Sound of gate bell 🔔 of the house. And she's scared to the thought Amy's grandma and jassey was at the door. She's hurriedly get up from the bed and hurriedly came out from the room and search Amrinder in the adjacent room,and he's lying on bed still in sleeping condition.
She came near him and shake him furiously "Amy Amy get up please your grandma is on the door, please get up,,, you sleeping head " but he's no where to get up because he's tired yesterday and he get late night sleep because of the thought that Searat was lying on his bed in his room.

O god why my husband is sleepy head, she thought in her mind.
Then she first furiously remove the blanket and then with more strength hit the pillow on his face and on his stomach and he feel loads and he opened his eyes.

"Are you mad or out of your mind whenever I in sleep you always have to hit me " he yelled over me.

"yeah,because you have such a sleepy head and we don't waste time because dadima was on the door "I said to him.

" She must be Meena don't worry because their flight was delayed they are not coming early morning "he said.

"Who is Meena "

"Don't look at me like this, like she's my girlfriend ,she's maid and she daily makes my breakfast "he said by getting up from the bed.

Like I really care about your girlfriends, I thought to myself.

" Their is no need of any maid, I'll make your breakfast.. " and he cuts me between
" Really, you accept me as mine wife " he said.

" Listen me properly I'm saying that I'll make your breakfast until dadi Ma will be living here" I said.

" yeah you are right, because jassey would be asked from Meena about our relation that we are living together or not, and now I sent Meena on leaves until dadima was here "he said.

And we both came downstairs to open the door and when Amy open the door and I got shocked to see the early morning guest.

Hope you enjoy the update.

" Don't forget to vote, comment and share "

11th May '2019