Chapter -8

"No sooner met but they looked ;
no sooner looked but they loved;
no sooner loved but they sighed;
no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason ;
no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy ;
and in these degrees have they made their pairs of stairs to marriage ..........
William Shakespeare

***Sorry readers for this much delay...
my exams are finished today 😃***

13th Dec '2018. Thursday
Wedding day

Searat is dressed in her wedding lehnga.

And Amrinder is in armani suit because their is not a enough time for making a sherwani for him

And both families reach Gurudwara sahib before 12 :00 pm because Anandkaraj will be held before 12:00 pm

will be held before 12:00 pm. In Sikh marriage bride and groom have to doing lawan (they are four rounds around shri Guru Granth sahib, this is a holy book of Sikhs.)

Now Harsimrat and Amrinder are sat in front of shri guru granth sahib, on right side Amrinder and on his left side Harsimrat sat. First time they are sit together and which is on front of shri guru granth sahib. Even In whole graduation they never sit together on same bench but now.

All ladies are sat on left side in gurudwara sahib hall and on right side all gents are sat.
Now baba ji start the wedding ceremony.

After an hour both are declared as husband and wife.

During vidai Harsimrat and Amrinder sat in Audi decorated with red and white roses.

In whole drive from patiala to Chandigarh both don't utter a single word

In whole drive from patiala to Chandigarh both don't utter a single word. Both have enough time think about their life's twist.

At back seat with Searat her bhabhi ji also with her because in Sikhs during Vidai newly married girl is not alone left her home, her bhabhi or any other married elder sister was also came with her in their laws for only one night. And also brothers of newly married girl also came with her.

Searat's two cousin brothers are one is the husband of her bhabhi who is with her.

When they reach home they are entered after the rituals done by her mother in law.

After getting blessings from everyone they both goes to dadi Ma room for getting blessings from her because doctor's said to her to take rest .

Now mother in law of harsimrat told her to goes to Amrinder's room and take some rest after such whole long journey. And her bhabhi ji also with her. When they reach the room then her bhabhi ji's phone rang of her husband and he wants to talk with her so she just excuse herself and came out from room and meanwhile only Searat left in room.

********

Amrinder POV

I just totally consumed this whole day, my watch just showed only 5:00pm but still I'm feeling restless. And above all by seeing her like this my mind is just consumed with her thoughts. Like she doing some magic on me. Today morning when we wait for their family in gurudwara sahib for Anand Karaj. Then my mobile rang and I just moved towards entrance of gurudwara sahib, and I just say hello on phone than a car stops in front of gate and she put her left foot on floor and she slowly came out from car by holding her lehnda, I thought that may be heavy to wear. And when she just moved her head to walk straight. And I just freeze their to see her like this. I never thought that she will be this much beautiful .And her every step towards me like today she is ready for me this much pretty, I think that I never before saw her with these eyes,. like they see any sparkling diamond in a night. She's just breathtaking.

And during Anand Karaj I can't denied this fact that now I'm truly ready to accept her as my wife. Whatever be the past but right now she's my soon to be wife..

Now I want nap, first want to take a hot bath shower.

When I just opened the door of my room I just shocked to see on my bed. She's just sitting like she's in deep thoughts and for me like she's waiting for husband after marriage.

Once again sorry for this much delay guys

My exams are just finished today ...

And above all today is my mom and dad's marriage anniversary so I just also thought to make Searat and Amy's wedding on this day...
Thank you to all silent readers.. 😍😍

Gud night frnds nd sweet Dreams..

I just want to know that how's u like this 📖 book....

13th Dec'2018