Chapter -18

Dedicated to LeenaLaisa

"The wedding is the planting, but marriage is the season"

Harsimrat POV

I got shocked to see the early morning guest. And she just entered the door looking at ammy with thirsty eyes and without acknowledging my presence like I'm no where exist. Like she just came here to see him only.

"I know it's you meena "Ammy said to her ,I mean Maid.

"yeah who else, sahib ...I'm the only one who is making your breakfast "She said by giving me cold glares.

I never saw such a creature ,maid having headphones and doing the household work yeah,its a good idea doing work as well as listening music.

I just have pang of jealousy that she also have a eye on my husband, what ? can I call him husband

I just have pang of jealousy that she also have a eye on my husband, what ? can I call him husband. O what I'm thinking here if I'm more lives with him than I fully become his wife.

So, when I moved away from them towards stairs I heard Meena says "Sahib your new girlfriend is not like your other girlfriends ".
And I just stay there to listen what he replied to her "yeah because she's my wife "he said. It sounds good to hear that he actually call me wife when I'm not with him .But I don't want to make any high hopes. So, I just moved upstairs.

When I reach in my bedroom ammy call me "Searat, I don't gave leave to Meena ".

"Why ?".

"uhmm I thought, how you do all household chores she'll help you in other work and you do only cooking like your wish and you also get tired after office hours so, better we continue Meena to her work." he said.

"yeah okay "I said and made my way to bathroom.

After twenty minutes I came out from bathroom in towel because I forget to take my clothes inside, so I just peek from door to check if he's in room or not. When it's crystal clear that he's not in room then with heavy steps moved towards cupboard. And take my blue patiala suit and bridal Choora set which I removed when I came here in Bangalore.

And when I move towards door to lock, he's standing there on door sweating, may be came from running . And stares at me in creepy way.

" What are you doing here? "...

" I i just came here to take shower " he stutured, but why.

" There is also other bathrooms in this home so, why don't you use those"i ask and without reply he just came towards me.And the distance between us is decreasing as he came near me and my hold on towel is getting more tight than before.He hold me from waist and mine eyes got shocked as the distance seems to decrease.My breath got stuck and heart pumps fast as he moves his sweaty face near my face and his heavy breath tingle my face as his cheeks touched my cheeks my eyes get closed automatically and every fibre on my get straight with this much heat . I just wait for him to further proceed than I realise that his hold on my waist is no more and not his fanning breath near my face.

And when I slowly opened my eyes he's standing at door of bathroom having clothes for change and having a devilish smirk. "What you thought Wifey that I'm falling for you ?" and with that same smirk plastered on his face he went to bathroom.

Once again I feel that I'm rejected from him only, like before. How I suppose to be so stupid that I thought he's changed. He never be Change he always the same playboy who fall for only hot chicks. Not mine type, how easily I forget that he clearly said me that I'm not his type.

And again my old hate towards him came back and I clear my mind not to again fall for his charms.

*******
Amrinder POV

When I came back from running to my bedroom , I got stuck there to see her in towel. She always covered herself in hideous clothes but now I get full view of her curves how tightly her body covered in towel only with bare milky legs. My mind run with wild thoughts, when I worship this sexy goddess wife. When I in creepy way scan her body she turned around and ask me "what are you doing here? "

No word form in my mouth with stutured voice something came out from me " I i just came here to take shower "..After that don't know what she says nothing goes in ears I just want to taste those juicy pink lips of her. When she speak they moves like they are inviting me touch them and I moves toward her when there is no more gap Left between us I hold her from waist that she don't move away from me.
I move my face towards her , I feel her shocked in her eyes and I touched my cheeks with her to feel the sensation when I further made my way towards her lips I realized that this is not the appropriate time, she hates me already and then I opened my cupboard and take my clothes and moved towards bathroom and stay there to check her reaction when she open her eyes, I know I'm hurting her but I don't want to show her my feelings toward her and I blurted out " What you thought Wifey that I'm falling for you " ..and then I just entered the bathroom.

When I came out from bathroom ,she's not in room.

When I reach downstairs doorbell rang and when I moves toward door she also came toward door from kithchen but stops in track by seeing me. She dressed in a proper Punjabi wife way. With Blue salwar suit and above all now she again wore Choora. I feel happy to see her in again in wife's look.

Again doorbell rang and I moves toward door

Again doorbell rang and I moves toward door. When I open jassey hugged me by jumping like we separated from years .And at door steps dadi ma stands with teary eyes.

I removed his hands and moves toward dadi Ma and hugged her in joy I missed her so much.

*****
After half an hour
Harsimrat POV

We all sat in living room and I gave them morning tea with snacks. When I just stand to moves toward kithchen to prepare breakfast dadi Ma call me " Tiye ethe aaa, mere kol aa ke baith "( daughter came here and sit besides me) . She's looking like a loving lady and her health condition is improves than before.

I sit besides her and she take my hand in hers and ask " Eh khota tera kheyal tan rakhda na putt " (This donkey take care of yours daughter) I got blushed by hearing him donkey.

" Haanji dadi Ma "( yes dadi Ma)

" Fer tan Changa tiye "(that's good, daughter).
" Acha Tusi Dowe Mainu eh daso Khushkhbri kdo Deni aa"(okay now both of you tell me that when will you gave me good news).

I least expected from her this, what I suppose to gave answer her.I don't know and I look towards ammy to make any excuse. But he gave me another shock.

"Very soon dadi Ma " he said.

Sorry for delay silent readers my exams just finished on Friday
...
Hope you all Enjoy this update.

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share *

1st June '2019