Chapter -34👰

"Tere bina zindagi se Koi shikwa toh nahi Tere bina zindagi bhi Lekin, zindagi Nhi "
.....Gulzaar.

************************************************************************
Harsimrat's POV

"Only you "

No, he can't be serious, he never be.

"You can't be serious, I don't believe on you "

" Why don't you believe me Searat, I want you only "he hold me from shoulders.

I swat his hands away.

"You are the one who told me you never marry me even if I'm the last girl on this earth, you are the one who told me I'm not your type, you are the one who told me you never loves me, So now how I believe on you "___"I'm still the same old girl, I still not your type and never be, I never be loved by you__and I don't have enough heart to rely on you again or fall for your charms "I'm sobbing.

"I'm done with you, I don't want to continue this fake marriage anymore _i want divorce now "I told him my decision.

"Nah!! I'm not going to give you divorce ever, I'm not going to let you go this time, Searat why you are still stuck to the past "

" For you it's easy to move on because you are not the one who face wrath of past, it's not that easy for me to forget everything like it never happened, I never forget that day on which I find the true colors of people, but thanks to you.. You are the one due to whom I find my best friends are not even friends, my stupid believe on heart is actually a worst nightmare of my life "__"I'm not living with you anymore, I decided , I want divorce from this fake marriage , I want to free from this burden. "

" Searat this is not burden, you are connecting past with our present, I know I'm your culprit but please due to my past behavior don't ruin our beautiful future, I promise I never hurt you again, please give me last chance "he join his hands in front of me ,huh __time is the great player, three years before he humilates me and told me he never marry me and now he's requesting me to give him last chance.

Did he give me any chance??

No!!

Then why I ??

" We never be meant for each other if we still continue our marriage like this , past will always be shadow to our future, so it's better we stay separate, it's better we part again forever. "I told him my decision.

Which I think is good for both of us.

"Okay, so you want divorce right, you want to part from me right, this is your final decision right "I nodded ___"Okay, so now listen my decision.. I'm not giving you divorce ever , you are stuck with me for lifetime ,
L.I.F.E.T.I.M.E__insert this word in your hard skull, do you get it, do whatever you want, go wherever you want, but I'm always stand behind you, like you said shadow of your past, so here I'm your real past and present of course future always "He said and put the the keys of door on table.

I control my tears not to fall in front of him. I don't take this, I don't want him, I don't want him.

I took my bag and keys from table, and walk out of the home..

*****

After one and half month...

I'm getting ready for the inauguration of our startup. Here Our means me and karan, yeah we both started a small publishing house.

Reflection Publication.

You all know Karan wants to start his own startup, somewhere corner of my heart I also want to open my publishing house, so I gave him this idea. He also agree on this, he already have management degree.