Extra Chapter: The Importance of a First Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Yun Seok hyungie? Is he visiting from Daegu?" Before Jungkook could receive and answer from their son, Jimin had left the raven-haired king alone with their two sons. Oh was he fuming. He was headed into one direction only in the Palace.

"Kim Taehyung!!" The sorcerer shouted as his silver irises flashed and the doors of the man's chambers opened instantly with the harsh wind. "Your Highness?" Kim Bogum answered instead as he bowed his head. The king's best friend was currently biting his lips knowing that the sorcerer was furious.

"Hello Bogum, I'm here for your husband." He answered; the emotions the couple felt were transmitted in the aura that he senses. Taehyung awkwardly raised his head and followed the angered king out his chambers. "If your son steals my daughter's first kiss I'm going to launch a whole bunch of insects in your face. Let's go, you must know where they are. Jungkook and I even ordered the knights to find them."

"I-I think Prince Yun Seok already stole it though..."

That's how Jungkook's forehead vein popped from afar as he stood listening to their conversation.

||______________________||

"Yun Seok's eleven, Hwan Gi's almost eleven and she's fifteen! Where could they have gone unsupervised?" Jimin's brown horse galloped through the forest behind the castle, as did Taehyung's brown and Jungkook's grey one. "I sent the Royal Messenger with a letter to Yoongi and Hoseok, I think they're going to go mad when they receive the news."

The lake could be seen in the far distance and both parents swore they saw the stars when their visions landed on none other than Jeon Dae Sook surrounded by a meadow of flowers and two boys practicing swordsmanship with woodened swords. The sun was about half an hour from setting but the sky was already pink and yellow.

"Jeon Dae Sook!"

"Kim Hwan Gi!"

"Min Yun Seok!"

||______________________||

"How could you leave without a word? Your twelfth birthday is coming soon, you're not sixteen yet. We were worried sick for you until this morning. Don't ever do this again to us Min Yun Seok." Min Hoseok held his son tightly in his arms as if there wasn't a tomorrow while Yoongi's pink eyes were slowly drying.

"I-I'm sorry. I wanted to see Dae Sookie noona and Hwan Gi." The little boy hugged his father back as he apologized for the heart attacks he gave his parents.

"This was out of control Jeon Dae Sook. How could you not inform us of his arrival, I'm very disappointed in you young lady." Jeon Jimin scolded the fifteen-year-old princess whose features resembled both her fathers greatly. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again father."

"And you, Kim Hwan Gi are grounded until the next full moon." Taehyung scolded his ten-year-old son who slowly nodded. It was the first time the three had done something like that, worrying their parents' hearts like a sudden jolt of panic. The three were scolded because of their mistakes for the first time, but who were Jeon Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi, Min Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Kim Bogum to say anything about the destiny that awaited the trio.

The doors of the throne room opened revealing Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and their twelve-year-old son Kim Myung Suk, all of them dressed up from their long journey from the Ilsan Kingdom. They finally arrived after departing four days prior. "We've returned! Oh, King Yoongi and King Hoseok." Seokjin politely bowed his head as did his husband and son following his actions.

"Why does it look like we missed something?" Namjoon asked Jungkook with a hidden worried gaze to which the raven-haired male sighed.

While the arrived couple began a conversation with Jungkook, the kinds of Daegu and Taehyung along with his husband, Jeon Jimin's lips were tightly pressed against his front row of teeth. He had a feeling of something. A bad feeling he couldn't shake off whenever he looked into his beautiful fifteen-year-old daughter's eyes.

"Dae" The sorcerer called out to her and she stood frozen on her spot. The analytical gaze her father had on her was nerve wrecking and she felt it, she thought she was going to get scolded again. "Yes father?" She gulped.

"Have you had your first kiss already?" By the time Jimin asked the question, Jungkook's upper cheek was twitching. "Don't lie, you know I can sense it." He added while his raven-haired husband maintained a stiff composure.

"Y-Yes..." She tried not shifting her gaze to one of the two boys near her, but before anything else could be said, Taehyung began running with his son away from the throne room.

"I swear on the Ancient Spirit's souls that they better protect Taehyung." Jimin's eyes flared in silver as the platinum-blonde haired male was already out of the throne room with the sorcerer following behind him.

"W-Why does my first kiss mean so much father?" Dae Sook innocently asked Jungkook. He was surprisingly calm in the end, but he still felt a little angered at how his beautiful daughter was growing up.

The raven-haired king's soft gaze landed on her, he saw himself and Jimin in her eyes, her nose, her lips, her moles and even in the way she spoke; she was their first miracle. "Because long before your father Jimin and I met, fate had us sealed. If he didn't kiss me before my twentieth birthday then I'd die. So his and my first kiss broke the curse inflicted upon me by your grandfather Ji Yong. That's why our first kiss, your first kiss, Young Jae's first kiss and Min-ah's first kiss will always be important to him, and to me of course. If Hwan Gi was your first kiss then, I can't do anything about it but hope you remember it well and cherish the memories my little Dae." Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his rosy wet lips on his daughter's forehead and she understood now. First kisses will forever be an important memory in her family, and she now wished she could've witnessed the day her fathers shared their first kiss.

Through Jungkook's mind the beautiful memory kept replaying in it like it was yesterday and he could still feel Jimin's lingering lips on his. He loved remembering his first kiss, it was one of his most cherished memories.

"I love you." I repeated as tears formed in my eyes with the smile on my lips never ceased to exist..

Jimin lifted his hands from the ground and cupped my cheeks. "I love you too Jungkook. ...You're free" A tear slid down his cheeks as his eyes closed and leaned his face forward until his lips made contact with mine. Our first kiss, my curse will be broken. He's kissing me. I'm going to cry...

"Please control your thoughts Jeon, I can hear you." Min Yoongi rolled his eyes as he covered his ears while Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon had all smirks on their faces.

||______________________||

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

+July 2020: I edited the mistake about Yun Seok's name and their ages

+July 2020: I edited the mistake about Yun Seok's name and their ages. Hopefully, everything is fine now. Once again, I apologize for the mistake.+