33

Ace pov
When I walked out I made all of the necessary turns and short cuts and shortly arrived at the bando. I knocked 3 times, then 5, then 7, and finally 2 times and the door opened and it was a bando hoe that opened the door. I walked in and smelled the sweet smell of weed and walked straight to the back of the bando and knocked on Bangz door. "Who tf is it, I told yall to not knock right now!"
I walked in and he looked up from his paper counting duty and when he saw me his eyes grew big and he hopped out of his seat and ran to me and hugged me. "Ace, when you get back baybe ? I missed you " he said.
"I got back today and I missed you too Bangz, how you been?"
And we had small talk and he took me to the crew room where all my old homies were and I took a seat and said my hi's and what not and rolled up a blunt and smoked it like no tomorrow. It felt so good that a rolled up a couple more until I felt like I was high off air. " Ace, you smoked like 8 blunts. You good? " Bangz said.
Hell no I was flying .
" Yea I'm cool and Rey dip thoo so I catch up with yall later. " I dapped them up and took the same shortcuts that got me there and found my way back home. Before I stepped in I checked myself in my phone camera and I had red eyes and bags underneath them. I also reeked of weed. The most I could do now was put some gum in my mouth and try not to fallout on the floor because I was still high as hell.
I walked in and August was pacing around the main room. I tried to creep around the back room but because I was high I tripped over air and fell with a loud umph. Before I could regain my balance August came in and helped me up. "Thanks. " I muttered. I thought I was speaking to him but I was talking to the couch so August turned me to face him. "Have you been smoking ?" He asked with concern. "Hell yeah, boy it was the green, white, name a color we did it." And I started laughing and ended up on the floor. The next thing I remember was that August was carrying me to his room and laid me down on his bed. It felt like a big cushion full of feathers . " Woah, this is soft like a stripper ass." He laughed at my comment and gave me some water and a pill and I gladly accepted and after I took the pill, I nuzzled underneath his covers and went to sleep faster than light. The last thing I remember is August taking off my shoes for me.
-----------------
that's enough for 1 night .
Bye , I'll be updating more frequently if I can because I have basketball practice to attend so !