Chapter Thirteen-One

Ace P.OV.

I gave him my 2nd bag of food because he was hungry. That's it.

The plane had just landed and I'm grabbing my carry-on and rushing off of the plane. Did I ever mention that I am claustrophobic. Some dude was kicking my chair and I was getting fired up. He kicked me so hard once, that I took my seat belt off and almost jumped on him. But Mason pulled me back. Like dude, I didn't ask for your assistance.

I walk to 3 men in black suits that have my name on it written in cursive with my bags in there hands. They are really tall compared to me. I get into a nice Navy blue Nissan Armada and get comfortable.

I fall asleep eventually.

When I woke up I was at the most gorgeous school ever.

I grabbed all I could carry and ran to my dorm room since the key was sent to me. I walked inside and this room was so big. Since I was the first one there I took the bed by the window and started organizing my desk and my wall.

I had signed autographs of famous basketball players on the wall. I also finally stored every single pair of Jordan's known to man in my closet. also every pair of LeBrons. ever pair of shoes were in my closet including about 35-55 Nike's, so there was no room for clothes. Luckily I brought rollable drawers and put my clothes there under my bed. when i was done, I set out an outfit for tomorrow and turned off the lights and went to sleep. It was only 3:06 though but I was tired.

I woke up around 5:30 and I saw a dudes wall directly across from mine with a big red letter " M" hanging from the wall.

I figured I would get to know the person later.

In went into my personal bathroom and since I set up everything before I went to sleep, I just grabbed my shower caddy and stepped in the shower.

I hopped out and threw on some clothes.

I was pleased with my simple look and I grabbed a bag, which I never do but I have to show these Cali men that I'm too much for them too handle. I smirk as I lock up the dorm and step out.

Did I forget to tell you guys that this school loved me so much they bought me a car.

Yeah, so fucking awesome.

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into a girl who looked my age.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall "

" your accent is to die for. "

" umm thank you, what's your name "

" Adrian, Adrian Taylor . What's yours "

" Achilie, Achilie-Teyani Saunders"

" Oh so your that basketball phenom which every school wants, your shorter than you look though "

" how tall did you think id be "

" 5"5"

"I wish, I gotta go but here's my number and maybe we can talk later "

" ok bye "

------------