32

Ace pov
When we walked inside of the house it smelled like pure heaven. Of course I knew what it was , FOOD ! I said hello to everyone and greeted them and put my suitcase in the room that they told me I would be sleeping in and changed into something more appropriate for the weather since I had on sweatpants and a fleece top. (mm ) When I came downstairs everybody was in the living room apparently waiting for me . The first thing that caught my eye was 3 cute little girls . I heard Chandra tell them to put on there shoes and go next door to the neighbors house. After that was done I sat on the only other open seat which was a mahogany colored recliner by the window. I took off my hat which reveild my messy puffy ponytail on top of my head . I saw a lady who looked exactly like me walk over to where I was sitting with a wide toothy grin and tears that were threatening to fall. " My Achille , is that you, it can't be , how are you "
I was beyond confused. Nobody told me shit and I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. "I'm sorry but who are you, and no offense how do you know my name? "
As soon as the words left my mouth the lady burst into wild tears. Everybody came around her and carried her out to the other room. I had no fucking clue what was going on so someone had to inform me. When I looked up from my phone, all that was left in the living room was Chandra and August who were watching my every move. "Excuse me, is there something that I can help you guys with because there is no fucking reason why you're staring me down. " I said without picking my head up from the intense game of Match Dots ™ on my 6 plus .
"She got too much damn attitude." I heard August say. This nigga really wants me to hop over there and Batista bomb smack him. I just sighed, locked my phone and walked out the front door to the trap house if I can remember correctly.
-------------
Short but next chapter up shortly