24

Ace POV

When I woke up, I threw on that thot uniform and took my car. At school the weirdest things happen to me. I shall not say but alot of people are mad at me because I'm considering quitting basketball and instead running track. My teacher says that I have speed and distance. It would be nice if I could go to the Olympics too. But really what I'm saying is Basketball is not my passion anymore, but if it makes alot of people happy, ill do it but ill also do track. Masai said she don't know because I smoke too much so I might have shortness of breath. Its worth a try. Masai is the only person who knows...... well, my gym teacher knows also.

When I arrived, I went to my basketball coach and told him about my decision and he said that I should go talk to my track coach about it also, but he supports it also. So, I went to the track coach and we talked and he said that he would see me after practice with the team.

So I went to class and the day went by and I was in the girl locker room changing into [ external link }

When I got out there I saw the team and all that shit, and we talked . Right now we are going to do a 400m.

ON YOUR MARKS

GET SET

GO !

And with that I was off with the wind I ran as fast as I could and never looked back. Before I knew it I was done. I turned around and my teammates still had alot to go.

" God, Ms. Saunders, you just ran that 400 in Olympic record breaking time ."

My time was 46.02. Wow, maybe I am pretty good. We continued with practice and he said a track meet we were going to have on Saturday, { I have no clue what day of the week it is in the story } Ill go to the meet and see how good I REALLY am.

After practice I returned to my dorm and changed into my red mickey mouse onesie and attempted to go to sleep when Mason and Masai walked into chatting up a storm

" can you guys shut the fuck up, if y'all two didn't see I'm trying to fucking rest here ! "

" who a little cranky here "

When I'm somewhat tired, I get mad . Since they wouldn't be quiet, I pulled the covers on top of my head and hummed myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Friday and My throat was burning and my head hurts so I decided to stay in bed today. I slept all day and when I was woken up by loud music I only felt worse. My throat had became so sore that my voice was gone completely and I could barely breathe. So I took my lazy ass up and drove my self to the nearest hospital because at this point I cant breathe at all. I stumbled inside of the emergency room and jogged to the desk and pointed to my throat and she said something and that was all before everything went black.

When I woke up, I felt paralyzed, I couldn't move a single thing. I had tubes hook up all over me and an oxygen mask. My eyes were still hazy but I could see doctors walking in talking. I hope they know I'm still not able to talk. The only thing I heard was that I had visitors. My vision was stilled blurred but I could see 2 figures walk in. This oxygen mask was not helping so I was falling in and out of consciousness . The last thing I heard was get a doctor shes not breathing.

Was I dead because I saw Jesus.

" Why are you here, its not your time"

" I just passed out I don't know, why tf are you talking to me, You a fake ass lier and in your stupid book called the bible, you lie to people"

" what has happened to you"

" I dont need any of your help"

" * sigh * I will grant you life back "

And then I heard the doctor say, " we have a pulse "

And then I was breathing properly again. My doctor told me that I had to stay until next Friday, but I told him that I had a track meet to attend and he said I could go but Not participate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-why does Ace hate Jesus

-Who were those two people

- who has tasted goat cheese

TOODLES ~