22

--------------------------------------------RECAP

And the man opened the door. I couldn't believe who I saw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Long lost best friend Deontay. I haven't seen him since I moved from New Orleans

" TAY TAYYYYYYYYYYYY ! "

" Ace, its you, like frfr ! Goddamn ma !"

" did you miss me"

" hell yea but I guess we can link up now"

I walked over to him for a hug and my 4"9 frame hugged around his 6"7 frame. I felt his hands cup my ass as he lifted me up for a sweet kiss. A friendly one only. After he let me down the meeting began.

"so, since we have quite a few of you, I'm going to go around in a circle and you tell me about you ."

After we were done with that he put me on drop off duty with some lor thot named Mezan. She might as well been a prostitute. She had on some coochie cutters and a bandeau shirt . I'm not worried about her though, I'm chasing paper and that all.

After I did my job I went to the dorm to sleep.

It was 4:35 and Masai text that our school had a new dress code We were required to where a white button up dress shirt with the top 3 buttons unbuttoned and a plaid skirt. Talk about hoe clothes. She also said that girls are not allowed to wear underwear with skirts. I threw my phone down and did a quick sigh.

I woke up and bathed and put on the designated uniform with no drawers. I put on my white knee high socks and I put on my black high top converse. I was so lazy today so I caught the bus, and to my surprise ,Mason was on the bus and it was only us two. I took a seat in the back.

After the school day seeing all of these no drawer-less girls made me so wet. I'm not the type to get wet based off of my persona. When I got on the bus I sat in the back and slowly spread my legs, before I could even touch my aching core Mason came and sat right next to me.

" mhmm I like what I see, no panties on for big daddy right ?"

" no do you want me---"

I was cut off with a kiss. This soon turned into a heated make out session. Lord knows this is exactly what I need even though I don't like him like that. As we continued to have a no strings attached make out session, Mason slid his hand down to my core and slowly rubbed. I bit my lip to hold in my moans. Before he could get to the good part we were at the dorms. He removed his hand and winked as we got off the bus.

I made my way to the dorm and mason was right there I walked over to him and it was a heated make out session on his bed when we were interrupted by a laughing Masai,

" I knew you guys were going to be a thing"

When Masai left it was time for me to freshen up then I told Mason that we were going to have a confessional.

When I was done freshening up I threw on { external link.}

It was time to start Confessionals.

Basically all I did was ask Mason a couple of questions and he gave me his truth full answer or I would threaten him with my pistol.

So what I found out is that Mason likes me, apparently. Oh well. I'm not looking for relationships. But if I can get some good head that would be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys are thinking , what a sudden change, well i have and idea that I'm excited to share so i needed something to happen in order for that wonderful idea to be shown to watt pad.

in box me for any tips or ideas.

her out fit is in the external link.

next chapter is explanation