30

Masai POV

When we got to the meet and greet section it was a long line and I was getting hungry.

" Acey, i'm going to get some food from the stand, do you want anything, ? "

"yes, I want some water"

" that's all, I know you want a bag of barbecue chips sometimes"

" fine, and a bag of Cheetos "

I walked off to get the shit.

When I returned we were closer up in the line. I gave Ace her stuff and we waited for a while before we were really up close, I pulled out the folder that held the evidence but I brought it out too obvious.

" what's that Masai, it looks like a FBI investigation case or some shit "

" nothing at all, go make googly eyes at your bae "

"shut up hoe "

And then she turned around, I almost blew my cover, but I didn't .

and then we were next .

Ace POV

When I finally met him I was so happy. I got a cd signed also. I realized that Masai gave him a folder and he told her to wait in the dressing room. I was like he chose her, she don't even like him thoo.

I felt a buzz on my phone which notified that I had a text.

Sai Sai 🌀😁😍🎒👭: Come to the dressing room hoe, he said you could come ! 😪

Oh shit, lemme go see my bae room !

-------

When I entered the room I sat on the couch and propped my legs up onto Masai and started doing random shit on my phone .

When August himself walked in, I sat up straight and stared in awe at his beauty. I almost had to slap myself to reality becaus this man was a GAWDESS.

"Nin Nin, is that you " he said

" What are you talking about"

" Where are you from, " he said

"I was born in Baton Rouge but I'm raised in New Orleans"

" What's your middle name " he said

I was starting to get creeped out by him .

" Kanai'A ( Kuh-Ny-Uh ) "

" Read this and tell me what you find out " he said

" I'm like Floyd Mayweather so ima need someone to read it to me"

" It says your real parents names and your real parents are my moms sister"

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. I knew this black out was coming because I was having anxiety .

-----------

When I woke up I was in the hospital with an oxygen mask on and sitting in the chairs were August and Masai, Mason was on a basketball retreat.

I tried to remove the mask but I hears Masai say leave it on .

I took it off anyways.

---------

That's all folks

Comment

Vote

Whatever.

Follow me on ig