Chapter Six

Mason P.O.V.
I smirked as my whole family looked at Ace like she was some type of creature walking into my house with no clothes on, only undergarments.

I was a bit shocked when I realized it more than my actual family was at my house. Friends ,Co-Workers ,everybody was there I realized that's where the cars had come from.
I turn my head and saw a shocked expression on Ace face.
I knew my parents would question why Ace walked in the house with limited clothes on.
She quietly ran upstairs to my room I'm guessing because she went left.
I awkwardly walked pass everybody and go upstairs.
I walk to my room and see Ace looking around.
" nice room you got here. It's clean for a 18 year old boy . " she said
Oh really.
DING.
That means she must've got a notification.
" a storm is hitting at 9:00 sharp so can you take me to Ashirah house. "
I checked my phone and its 8:58.
"It's too late your just gonna have to stay over."
" well can I atleast have some clothes" she said while taking off the coat I gave her.
She shouldn't have done that.
I felt Mason JR. Rise.
" well, are you going to get me my......, oh. Are you horny. HAHAHAH.That is so cute !! "
What is going on.
" I just - um - um bye "
And with that I went to take a cold shower.
I walked back into my room to see Ace in my basketball shorts and True Religion Tee.
Remind me why I don't already date this girl.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER.
IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH OtHER THINGS TO DO AND COULD NOT FOCUS ON FINISHING A CHAPTER.
LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS.
NO FUN FACT TODAY 😩
BYE
MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES.