SEVEN

A bead of sweat ran down Sara's face as she found herself stuck, locked in a room surrounded by cons wanting to hurt her. "Hey, let's smoke the bitch out!" one said, lighting a book on fire before breaking the glass and throwing it in. "No." Sara panicked, rushing towards the burning book and quickly stomping on it, before she felt someone's hand in her hair.

"Don't worry, Doc. This won't hurt if you make it easy."

A prisoner whispered into Sara's ear as he grabbed her by the hair through the hole he just broke in the door. Sara's eyes closed in pain as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"If you make it hard, though..." he started, before licking her face and making her scream out in disgust before taking a broken piece of glass and stabbing him in the arm. The man screamed in pain as he jumped away from the door, Sara's ponytail coming undone from the force he put into pulling her hair. She ran towards the window, desperately slamming her hands on the glass. "Help! Help me!"

The smoke started to fill the room as Sara put a trash can over the burning book. Not able to see anything, she retreated towards the wall, before feeling a hand on her shoulder. Jerking away, she looked up at the ceiling only to see Michael Scofield.

"Come on! Give me your hand!" he extended his hand towards her, but Sara hesitated. "Come on." he said yet again and she looked around, she had to trust him. Sara reached for his hand as he pulled her up, "Got you." he said, closing the tile so nobody would notice the hole in the ceiling.

"You alright?" he asked as they sat on the pipes, reaching a hand towards her, but she moved away, scared. "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Michael assured, causing Sara to nod slowly.

"See these pipes? We're gonna stay on them. They're gonna lead us through the wall and down the hallway, and they're gonna get us out of here. All you have to do is follow me. Okay?"

"Yeah."

*

"The governor's gonna be here any second, asking about his daughter." Bellick muttered as he and Marie stood far behind Pope. "Why don't you send your people in? There are plenty of them, surely they could-" Marie started, but Bellick was quick to interrupt. "You think I didn't tell him that? He turned me down before I could even finish my sentence." he sighed, placing his hands in his pockets as Marie nervously fiddled with her fingers. "So what do we do now? We can't just leave her there and do nothing."

"We can't do anything if it's not by the protocol, Doc. It's Pope's orders. And breaking in just like that to rescue a doctor- it's not by the book."

"Oh you gotta be bullshitting me." Marie muttered under her breath before turning towards Brad. "Hey, do you mind if I borrow your cell? I can't find mine anywhere."

"Nah, here." he said, giving the phone to Marie before Pope called out for him. "Be right back." he said as he walked away from her. She thought for a second before typing in Veronica's number and putting the phone to her ear.

"Hey, it's Veronica."

"Listen to me, there's-" Marie started, but was interrupted by a voice mail.

"I can't come to the phone right now, so be free to leave a message." after that, a loud beep sounded and Marie sighed before ending the call. "Great." she then deleted Veronica's number from Brad's phone. Who knows what he'd do with it.

*

Meanwhile in A Wing, Theodore Bagwell found out about the escape plan, and, of course, wanted to join. Walking around the cell like a boss, he talked to Bob, whose hands were tied to the bed pole, as Sucre and Abruzzi went behind the sink.