XLVIII. Blavard

The camera Yuma held in his hands was a prototype that his father once obtained from his travels to the Mass Graveyard. Using the collective knowledge of the dead, they were able to create a small invention to "capture memories." Only Yuma holds this prototype, which is being looked into by authorities, however all the pictures include panty shots.

The royal family wasn't subject to any discrimination, and Yuma intended to insert some sort of panty shot to add to his collection.

"Introducing the Blavard royal family!" announced the butler as he presented them, "King Julius Blavard IV, Queen Elizabeth Blavard IX, and their two daughters: Meredith and Samantha Blavard!"

Julius Blavard was a man of wealth and stature, wearing a cliche robe to go along with his crown. However, despite his reputation, he seemed like any old man, with a gray beard and stringy hair. He had a scepter in his hand and his face beamed with peacefulness.

His queen, Elizabeth, had a much more arrogant tone in first appearances. She was a lot younger than Julius with golden locks of hair and clear smooth skin, and Korudo had initially assumed that she was just using the king as a sugar daddy. Much to his surprise however, Elizabeth was part of the original royal family, and Julius was the foreign ruler.

Meredith and Samantha were just as polar opposites like their father and mother. Meredith was on the older side of the spectrum, wearing a gown like she was supposed to, and had glasses. Her brown hair was wrapped in a messy bun, but not the hot kind. Milo whispered to Diablo that she looked like his old math teacher, and he was a goblin.

Samantha was younger, and was very beautiful. Unlike her sister, she was much more laid back and had wore a skirt. Yuma's predictions were correct. Her golden hair hid her face, giving her a more shy tone, and she definitely was a shy person.

"I'd like to personally thank you all for bringing back the golden goose to us!" announced Julius, finally breaking the silence, "You don't know how much that little rascal means to us!"

"It's our honor," replied Chroma graciously, "We were just doing our jobs sir."

"I'm sure you all are trying to get a big reward like the hungry pigs you are, aren't you?" asked Elizabeth with disgust.

"Elizabeth," said Julius with a kindhearted smile, "Please treat our guests with respect. They've worked hard to be where they are now."

"Why yes of course!" moaned Elizabeth ecstatically, "I'll do my best, Julius! Anything for you!"

"What a complete 180," whispered Korudo.

"It was kinda hot," whispered Yuma back, "Total milf."

"We'll reward you with a handsome price," smiled Julius, "As well as a dinner party, of course. Our butlers and servants are just preparing the table as we speak. In the meantime, I would suggest that you all meet the staff. We're a very friendly family, and we would like to emphasize that by showing it."

"Thank you for letting us dine and partake with you," responded Chroma as he bowed, signaling the others to bow as well, "We'll be on our best behavior through this whole night."

"Why do I feel like that was targeted at me?" mumbled Yuma.

"Maybe because it was," replied Kirin hazily.

"Hold it!" noticed Yuma, shocked, "That bastard Korudo is already flirting with Samantha!"

"The king said to meet with the staff, not to flirt with them!" agreed Diablo.

Yuma and Diablo rushed by to Korudo's side, doing their best in an attempt to cockblock Korudo.

"I was a trader before I became a Resonance user," smiled Korudo, "So I get how you feel."

"It's finally nice to talk to someone who understands my homesickness," sighed Samantha with relief.

"Why yes, of course!" smiled Yuma deviously with his fingers up to his chin, "In order to relieve his homesickness, Korudo regularly attends bars to the point where he's made a 'more than friends but not quite' status with a few cat girls!"

"In addition to that," smiled Diablo deviously, "He's drank alcohol to the point where he's passed out and pulled down another guys trousers!"

"Oh.." replied Samantha weakly with confusion and regret, "...Is that so..?"

"Wait!" yelled Korudo, trying his best to regain his composure and reputation, "That's all for show! I'm just really friendly with people and I limit my drinking nowadays! I'm a changed man, you know!"

"Just a few days ago, Korudo and Diablo joined me in drinking some beer," interrupted Milo as he joined in, "It was to the point where we almost got arrested."

"O-Oh.." mumbled Samantha as she slowly backed away from the group, "Well.. nice meeting you all!"

"You heartless bastards!" cried Korudo as he collapsed to the floor, "Why am I even friends with you guys?"

"You're not losing your virginity on our watch, you damn bastard," glared Yuma.

"We're taking you down if it means that we'll die," glared Diablo.

"Then how am I supposed to lose my virginity if you guys keep fucking things up for me?" yelled Korudo.

"Fuck a horse," replied Milo hastily.

"Can you guys stop talking about fucking things?" asked Kirin with concern, "We're in the royal castle you know. Just be glad that Chroma wasn't watching that interaction."

The group of students looked at Chroma and Sona, who were doing well on their own with holding up a conversation. The king and queen looked pleasantly joyous when talking with them.

"Except I think that the queen is having a secret orgasm just by being within a few meters from the king," complained Yuma.

Meredith was sitting by herself in the corner, staring at the window.

"You can try going for Meredith, Korudo," suggested Diablo.

"That's worse than a horse," commented Milo.

"If you all do not wish to interact with the royal family," suggested the butler, "May I direct you towards the empirical knights? They may be of interest to you."

"Well, it's better than nothing," commented Korudo.

"Very well," replied the butler, "Follow me."