Author's note

Author's note

First of all, I want to thank you, my dear reader, for reading this story. Every single comment I got was really uplifting and motivated me to go on when I had a lack of inspiration. Overall, this book was finished earlier than I had expected as I started writing it in August 2019.

This was a laborious yet fascinating journey to the English language and I can say that my vocabulary has improved a lot since the beginning. I overcame my fear and crossed the boundaries when I chose to write in a foreign language. I'm grateful to everyone who bothered to correct my nuances. I'm also grateful to the talented writers all around the Internet who inspired me with their texts and helped me to build creative sentences with their examples. A few expressions I used are from this site: descriptionari.com. Credits to them.

As I mentioned earlier, this story was dedicated to the brilliant Kazakh singer Dimash Kudaibergen since dears seem to run out of English fanfictions. A song of his, Mademoiselle Hyde, was my biggest influence as well as another great cover of his, S.O.S d'un terrien en détresse. By mixing these two songs' lyrics I came up with this sad, interesting idea. As for me, this was a nice experiment.

Most of the Dimash fanfictions I have read involve something really romantic and take place in a normal world but I didn't want to write a cliche (besides, I can't stand syrupy sweet tales of romance...). But that's what people want to read so I just gotta get out of my comfort zone while making him a John Wick number 2. Horror and love just don't go together, whaddya say?

Hopefully I won't get bombarded with hate comments because of the heart-breaking ending. Quite frankly, the story couldn't have ended in another possible way. Dealing with heavy and negatively-loaded topics (plus gore) is just my style, sometimes I'm even questioning what on earth is going on in my head. And I am an evil author who likes to make my characters (and readers lol) suffer. It's not that I actually want something bad to happen to our dear Dimash. May he be safe, happy and healthy <3

Yet another humble thank you from this author! You can also ask questions about the story here.