twenty-one🔶

Note : A lil x-rated
winnie

"Aaron I don't think this is a good idea." I mumbled, buckling in my seat belt.

"Trust me mamas, this is a great idea." He grabbed unto my hand.

Mamas. I bit my bottom lip, trying to stop my stupid smile.

"My grams wants to meet you, you need help with your calc homework, I wanna spend time with you. We killing - I mean... three birds with one stone!"

"You told your grandma about me?" I rose my eyebrows, half flattered, half terrified. Butterflies and alligators were currently chomping my stomach up.

"Yeah. You're perfect. Why wouldn't I?" He smiled, taking his hand out of mine and tugging on my hair.

Why does that turn me on? I'm pretty sure that shouldn't turn me on.

"These are some pretty ass goddess braids." He said, staring into my eyes, playing with the curly ends of my braids.

"Thank you." I whisper, biting my bottom lip, trying to stop the smile from spreading across my face.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to his lips. My cheeks heated up.

He leaned in and paused. I looked up into his eyes and chuckled nervously.

"Baby," he said lowly, rasp in his voice. "May I?" He used his thumb to play with my full bottom lip.

"Yes please." I whispered.

Without hesitation, he pressed his lips on mine. I froze up for a second, not knowing what to do. His lips were so soft and smooth.

"Kiss me back baby. Please." He said against my lips.

I didn't think consent could be so sexy. I finally let go and sighed in satisfaction, moving my lips against his, trying to stop the puddle gradually forming in my panties.

This was hot. Really really hot.

Aaron pulled away, slowly. Our foreheads touching, eyes locked. "Fuck." He mumbled hoarsely.

"That was nice." He smiled, using his thumb to play with my bottom lip.

"Mhm." I giggled shyly. He chuckled and leaned in again. I closed my eyes, anticipating the contact. He was so cl-

"Can you please take your little lovers affair somewhere else?! I need to get home!"

Mr. Green called, banging on the car window, making me jump back, I hid my face with my hands, already burning up.

Aaron held in a laugh and turned to the window.

"Will do, sir." He started his car and pulled out the parking lot.

"Oh my god, that was so embarrassing." I groaned. Aaron threw his head back and laughed.

...

"Aaron, I don't think this is a good idea." I mumbled nervously, as we pulled into his drive way.

"Winnie, come on. She's gonna love you."

"Aaron..." I drifted off, eyes still on the house.

"Baby..." He placed his hand on my chin and turned my face to look at him. "Its gonna be great. You'll be fine." He assured me, holding both of our book bags in one hand.