twenty 📒

zach's pov

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What the hell is she doing here? This is a fucking joke, the irony, we meet at a hotel restaurant and I'm meeting her in another restaurant. And she just had to come this restaurant.

And she's one huge liar, but I can't put the blame on her completely.
I mean how dumb was I to think that she was actually fucking 21?

And Winnie fucking knows her? Does that mean she knows who Winnie is? This cannot be fucking happening to me.

I nervously ran fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I had just slept with a fucking minor and she was in the same school with a girl I was trying to impress.

Curly was sitting with a bunch of girls and guys that seemed her age. They were dressed all fancy. Her hair was in its usual wild state. I'm not going to lie, she was sexy.

And she was a good fuck. No, not good, convenient sounds more like it.

I shouldn't be thinking these things right now! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

She stood up from her chair and looked in my direction.

I grabbed a menu quickly and covered my face with it.

If she didn't spot me and Winnie then we'd be able to scram out of here before both of them even try to communicate.

Bring. Bring.

Ramona's name popped up on my screen.

Guess that'll make her 45th missed call.

I turned my phone over and watched the curly headed spawn of Satan giggle with her friends. She was leaning over the table, giving the jock in front of her a lovely view of her ample chest. The skirt she wore was so short, the back of her smooth thighs were on full display.

"Fuck." I muttered, grabbing my wrist and checking the time.

My phone rang again, I placed it up and saw it was Ramona again.

Out of frustration I picked the call.

"What?!" I hissed lowly into the phone, eyes on the curly haired demon giggling impishly with her friends.

"I missed you." Ramona said in a hushed hurt tone.

Guilt rose in my gut, crippling and crashing my resolve around.

"I- I missed you too baby." I softened my voice, lowering it, adjusting my airpod.

"When are you coming home?" The need and desperation in her voice annoyed me.

I thought I loved my women completely submissive yet confident in her looks but still insecure enough to handle, but meeting Winnie  made me realize I wanted a girl who was confident not just in herself because of her looks, or her wealth or her culture, but simply because she was hundred percent okay with herself emotionally and mentally.

"I told you I was gonna be back in a week or two." I said patiently, running fingers through my already messy hair.

"But... Your parents have that dinner... on Friday. You need to come home soon."  She pushed lightly.

"Then I may not make it." I responded sharply. "You can hold down the fort and represent me. You've done it before."

"But... It has been a while since my family and your family were all together. It's an Italian dinner, its not home if everyone isn't there." Her voice cracked and she sniffed a little.