Who was he?

Eden's P.O.V.
I open the door, walking into the small house as I close the door behind me in anger. Peter had begged me all the way back to the camp and all the way I've been silent. I just couldn't think about Peter basically ruining Henry's life, an innocent boy if anything.

"Eden come on." Peter sighs from the other side. I ignore him, climbing up the ladder and burying myself in the blankets, Peter's scent overwhelming me as I close my eyes. I hear the door open, not bother paying attention to him. I bury my head in the pillow, still upset with him over what he's doing to Henry. To do that to him and to take him away from everything he knows, it hurts me.

Arms wrap around me and I flinch, but don't push him away, letting him hold me. He played with my hair causing me to close my eyes as I enjoy the feeling.

"You know I wouldn't do anything to ruin someone's life. This is the only way to save Henry's life and if there was another way to save his life I would do it, but he's out of time." He whispers.

"I know." I said quietly. Peter bit behind my ear, biting my ear and down my jaw as I try to shake him off. "Don't try to make me love you.
I'm still mad at you." I mutter, trying not to fall for him. Peter bites at the base of my neck as my breath hitches in my throat. "Peter." I growl. He finds my sweet spot, making me moan softly. Peter smirks at me, knowing I have into him.

"I win." He mocks. I turn to face him, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck as his head rests on mine.

"Don't push it, I'm still mad at you." I mutter, his arm wrapping around me tightly.

"I know." He mocks as I close my eyes, wanting to fall into the darkness we call sleep.

Pan's P.O.V.
Holding her in my arms was the best thing I could ever do. She fits perfectly in my hold and I never wanted to let her go in fear I would lose her. My breath fanned the back of her neck, my arm tightly around her waist with my hand under hers by her head.

"As much as I want to watch this, Henry is on his way here." Felix said from below. Eden groans, digging her head in the pillow.

"Felix be like a good friend and leave." I growl through the huskiness of my voice.

"You have ten minutes." Felix walked out of the tree house as the door closed behind him. Eden sighs, turning around to meet my gaze.

"I won't be surprised if half the boys are dead." She groans.

"Why's that?" I smile.

"Because you slept all day and they were without a leader."

"It's why I have Felix, he's almost as frightening as me. And I don't sleep that much."

"How? You would have to go mad without sleep."

"I sleep, just not as much as you think." I peck her lips, getting out of bed and climbing down the ladder with Eden following. I grab my dagger from the table, putting it on my belt. I head out to the deck, waiting for her. Eden came out, seeing the settle sun with her wings folded behind her. I smile softly at her as she opened her wings. She flew off the balcony and I follow her. I glance at her as her wings best to keep her up until she got to the camp where she lands on the ground, tucking in her wings.

I land on the ground next to her as Henry ran to us. "Hey Hen, ready for tonight?" I smirk.

"As long as you don't kill me not that I have a lot of time anyways." He joked. Eden smiled at him, at how he could joke when he had everything to lose.

"Come, let's go celebrate."

Eden's P.O.V.
Sitting next to the fire, I watch as the flames blaze into the night sky, the boys dancing around the fire like it was their last day on earth. Someone sits next to me, causing me to glance up at Henry.

"Hey is the water always this bad here?" He smiled. At first it didn't make sense but as I glance across the fire at Peter, he nods. Henry had the cure in him and he was going to live. I guess I had to get used to him being around the camp.

"No." I chuckle.

"So what's your story?" He looked at me, curiosity swimming in his eyes.

"I don't have one. I'm just a girl who somehow escaped Regina's curse."

"You know she isn't so bad once you get to know her."

"I'm sure you have a really good story with the Evil Queen and the rest of my parent's worst enemies and I'm happy they changed, but I just think that I won't see past the enemy I've seen them as."

"Well then you're lucky you've never heard the dark side of Peter Pan." He said blankly. I tilt my head in confusion. I know Peter must have a bad side to him but what did he mean?

"His dark side?" I ask, curious to know more about the boy I've fallen in love with.

"There's a reason why he's called the king of villains." The name given to Peter caused shivers to crawl down my spine and despite the
warm fire, I felt cold. Who was the boy I fell in love with, and did I even want to know?