Check Yes Juliet

@Rock'n RebelsOMG Romeo n Juliet without the death and I've peppered in a bit more gay. For those who know the story and have been forced to study it, here's a little explanation of the characters:

Romeo: Jungkook (but he's less of a wet blanket)
Juliet: Taehyung (but he's not twelve coz ew)
Benvolio: Jimin
Mercutio: Yoongi (but he's just a sassy boi)
Lady & Lord Capulet: Tae's parents
Lady & Lord Montague: Kook's parents
Tybalt: Bang Sunghyon
Father (whatever his name, I think it's John? The priest guy, but he's not shown to be corrupt): Namjoon
Juliet's Nurse: Jin (but he's just a close friend not a nurse coz that's not biologically possible)
Roseline: Hoseok (but Yoongi is into him instead coz plot)

"Jungkook, are you mad? If you go to that party, someone will see that it's you!"

I roll my eyes. "Yoongi hyung, don't be silly. It's a masquerade ball. Nobody can tell that it's me. I'll be fine. Besides, you're the one that gets into shit all the time."
"Yeah, and that's my reputation. You can't afford to make the same mistake, Kook. Your parents would ground you for life!"

I raise an eyebrow at my best friend, unimpressed by his attitude towards the plan. "Come on, hyung, you've never given that much of a shit about being grounded. Windows exist for a reason, you do realise that, right? They're for sneaking out of. You taught me that." He sighs, nodding in defeat.

"I taught you my bad habits," he comments simply, worriedly.
"Yeah, and you'll come with, as well." His eyes widen, and he steps back, shaking his head immediately.
"Nope. Not this one, Kook."
"Why not? I know you're into him. It's a chance to talk to the guy without anyone figuring it out!"

Yoongi sighs, shaking his head again. "No. I don't wanna make him feel like he's being insulted by my presence. We're there to see hot guys, not start a fight, but your new flame's cousin is Bang Sunghyon. You know what he's like."

There's a moment of silence, and then I tilt my head, trying to make a decision. Either I go, and potentially end up being confronted by Sunghyon, who has a black belt in karate and thinks that everything Yoongi and I do is built to destroy his precious family. He's basically convinced that we were designed to bring his family down.

And no offence, but I don't care that much. I don't really care at all, to be honest, but that's beside the point.

"Well, I'm gonna go anyway," I state after a minute's consideration. "It'd be nice if you were there, but if you're too scared-"
"I'm not scared, Kook. I'm just not in the mood for a fight tonight."

I shrug, nodding in understanding and turning to look at my wardrobe, as meaningfully as I can. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Yes, I'll help you find something to wear. If you stop bullying me about the fact that I don't wanna go." I beam, relief spreading through me at the fact that I'll get some advice on how to look as hot as possible from my best friend and style guru.
"Deal."

Three hours later, I've persuaded Yoongi that his crush won't hate him if he drives me to a nearby parking spot, for two reasons. Firstly, his windows are tinted, so nobody can see him anyway, and secondly, he's not going to the party so his crush won't know that Yoongi's the reason I'm able to get to it.

Sure, we've got to be careful, and make sure that Sunghyon won't notice the car, as he'll recognise it. He's the kind of weirdo that pays attention to every detail. So I have to deal with a longer walk to the venue than I'd like, but I'm willing to sacrifice that if it makes my best friend happy. After all, he's doing me a favour.

I'm dressed relatively simply, in a dark silver jacket over a chequered shirt, with distressed black jeans. Yoongi dyed my hair black before we left, specifically so that I was more difficult to recognise, especially with a mask on as well. My mask is based on the Black Swan character from Swan Lake, a princely version of that. It's a little theatrical, but I like it. It's a statement, more than anything else, and hopefully that'll mean that the guy I want to impress will love it.