CALM THE HELL DOWN JAY JAY!!!!! :D

HEY GUYZ! WELL WHAT CAN I SAY? ANOTHER VERY LATE UPDATE. I AM REALLLLLLY SORRY BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE THIS IS MY FRIST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND IM STILL GETTING INTO A ROUTINE, BUT I PROMISE COME CHRISTMAS I WILL BE USED TO AL OF THE CHANGES GOING ON THIS YEAR AND UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT. HERES THEN NEXT CHAP HOPE IT MAKES UP FOR THE LONG WAIT. BTW I WILL ALSO BE ADDING PROBS 2 MORE CHAPTERS TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE LONG WAIT.

*RECAP*

I checked the date and saw it was July 1st I get 300 minutes at the first of each month. YES!!!!!

“GUYS ITS JULY FIRST I HAVE 300 MINUTES ON MY PHONE I CAN CALL ONE OF THE BOYS AND WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Lacey that’s great but we don’t even know where we are.”

“Keiffer do you even know me I can get people to say ANYTHING I want them to.”

“Good point Loca.”

“KAYMAN!”

After a couple of minutes Kayman came down the stairs.

“What’s up Lace?” he asked coolly

“If I was in a forest and walked 10 miles east then 15 north where would I end up?”

I am the best at judging distance and I had figured that we had gone somewhere close to that to get here.

“Depends what forest you start at. Why?”

I knew he was going to ask. Nosey bugger.

“Just tryin to prove that I’m smarter than these two dumbasses over there.”

I pointed at Kyle and Keiffer. I knew that Kayman was pissed at Keiffer and hated Kyle so I knew would just at the chance to make them look stupid.

“Oh,ok. Well it depends where you start.”

“Ok what if I started at Bellmont Acers?”

That was our last location before coming here.

“Oh, that’s easy you would end up Abercrombie woods.”

“Ha! I told you.”

I looked at the boys hoping they would play along. They did.

“You have got to be kidding me I was just out smarted by a f***ing girl!”

“Looks like it.” I said proudly

“Well if that’s all you wanted I have to go to work before im late. Bye guys.”

I waited until I heard the sound of tires hitting the pavement before calling the first number that popped into my head and one of the only numbers I have memorized.

Max.

MAXS POV

The boys and I were running thought Bellmont Acers. Payton had picked up Lacey’s scent at the boarder of Bellmont so here we are running around on empty stomachs and about 1-2 hours of sleep. We had been running for about 6 hours when I called everyone to our camp site. We were going to just go back and forth to the pack house but as we got farther and farther away we decided to just camp out where ever we were at the time.

We all shifted back to our human froms and were talking about how the search went.

“Siv, anything?” I asked dreading the anwser.

“Nothing.”

I nodded

“Jay?”

“Absolutly nothing. WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?! WE SHOULD HAVE FOUND HER BY NOW MAX! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED!?! WHAT IF SHE’S DEAD!?! WHAT IF…..”