Hey Poke-A-Roo

HEY GUYS SORRY I DIDN’T UPDATE WHEN I SAID I WOULD BUT I WILL BE DOING A REGULAR UPDATE FROM NOW ON!

*RECAP*

Before Kyle could answer, the door to the room opened up letting a burst of light into the room. I whimpered when the light made my head throb but made sure it was quiet enough that Kyle couldn’t hear me, I didn’t want him worrying any more than he is already.

  “Ah I see you two are awake. KEIFFER GET IN HERE!”

He came down the stairs fallowed by another large man. Even though it was dark I could still see who they both were standing right in front of me was…

LACEYS P.O.V

“KAYMAN!”

“Hey Poke-A-Roo, long time no see.”

I gasped at the nick name he used from when we were kids he looked so grown up he was a good 6 feet tall and pretty good looking.

‘Watch it Lace there’s only so much I can do to stay calm right now’ Kyle warned.

‘OMG I'm so sorry baby!’

‘It’s ok baby girl just close the link next time…..please.’ he sighed and I laughed silently. He was too cute.

‘Ok babe, just don’t do anything stupid ok I know Kayman better than anyone and he’s too strong for us.’

‘I promise. I love you.’

‘Love you to Ky.’

I looked back up at Kayman and he signaled Keiffer to come over to me. Keiffer knelt down by the cage door and opened it he reached in and started unlocking the shackles holding he down then he cut the barbed wire from my neck and gently helped me up and lead me out of the cage his hand staying on my back telling me not to try anything, how could I anyways I was so banged up I was amazed I wasn’t dead yet.

“Shift.” Kayman demanded emotionlessly

How the hell am I supposed to shift in this state?!

“SHIFT! NOW!”

I did as I was told. I whimpered and screamed as my wounded body shifted and transformed back into human form. My fur retracted revealing all of my cuts and bruises, my claws shrunk down to show my broken nails, my tail disappeared, as the shift finished I did a quick once over of myself seeing many reopened bloody wounds and gashes, big black and purple bruises and 3 broken ribs. Well I’ve had worse. Don’t ask, I just have.

Keiffer stepped up and wrapped a blanket around me as he helped me to my feet. I looked into those eyes I used to love seeing every day. There was no longer a playful glint in Keiffers eyes his eyes held many emotions regret, sorrow, anger, worry, relief, and love. I knew right away that Keiffer never stopped loving me after all, he was my oldest brother after all. I never stopped loving him either, there hasn’t been a day that has gone by that I haven’t gone looking for him and wondered if I was ever going to see him again. I felt the urge to jump into his arms as tears welled up in my eyes but knew that I couldn’t do that until I explained everything to Kyle. Kayman cleared his throat and Keiffer and I looked away from each other and focused on him.

“What no hug? Wow Poke-A-Roo I would think that after so many years of being apart I would at least get a hug.”

“Kayman, what happened to you? Why are you doing this?”

“You know why I'm doing this.”

“Kay I have no idea what you are talking about and right now I don’t care now Let. Kyle. Go.” My tone was deadly and I saw Kyle cringe out of the corner of my eye. Kayman smirked and looked to Keiffer. Keiffer hurried over to Kyle and let him go, as soon as he was free he ran over and grabbed me into a hug and held me close but still being gentle with me. Kyle placed his body slightly in front of mine trying to be subtle but I noticed.

“What the F*** do you want?!”

“Kyle calm down babe let me handle it I know him better than anyone. Please.”

“Fine. But you tell the guys and I will deny it.”

I giggled as he kissed the side of my head.

“Kayman can you please just tell me what’s going on”

Kayman walked over to me. Kyle clung to me protectively and growled at Kayman, Kayman smirked before coming closer and kissing he on the cheek, when he pulled away he smirked at Kyle. All I saw was a flash of black and Keiffer running to me and pulling me out of the way. I smiled for a split second seeing that Keiffer was still as protective of me as he used to be. He took Kayman being distracted as the opportunity to wrap his arms around me and kiss the top of my head, I clung to him not wanting to ever let go. I was honestly afraid of losing him again, after I lost Keiffer I feared every day that one of my other brothers would suddenly disappear and I would never see them again. Thankfully that never happened, now I just hoped when this was all over I would have Keiffer back for good this time.

I snapped back to reality when I heard Kyle yelp, I turned to look at then fight between him and Kayman not letting go of Keiffer for one second. When I turned I was shocked as tears sprung to my eyes, there was Kyle on the cold concrete floor with a knife in his stomach.

OH NO KYLE IS HURT! IS HE GOING TO BE OK? HMMMM I DON’T KNOW. HAHA WHAT AM I SAYING OF COURSE I KNOW.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF KEIFFER AND HIM BEING HER OLDEST BROTHER? WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIM? WHY DID HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR FOR SO LONG? WHAT IS DOING WORKING WITH KAYMAN?

THOUGHTS

COMMENTS

VOTE

FAN

BTW I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA OF HOW I WANT THIS BOOK TO GO BUT SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, IF YOU HAVE ONE JUST PM ME SO NO ONE SEES IT.

THANX

LUV YA

-LACEY