WELL THAT'S NEW

HEY GUYS SO I KNOW THIS IS SAD BUT I CANT FREAKING REMEMBER IF I UPLOADED ON SATURDAY LIKE I PROMISED SO CUZ I AM NOW FREAKING OUT WONDERING IF I UPLOADED OR NOT IM JUST GONNA DO IT NOW SO HERE IS CHAPTER 13

-LACEY

*RECAP*

“Thank you Kyle. Listen you two Kayman has gone mad he’s not the same guy he used to be he doesn’t even know who I am and I want to keep it that way, if he found out I was a Blood Moon then he would kill me on the spot and probably Lacey and the rest of the pack too. Kayman is under wolf curse. You see a long time ago his great grandfather wiped out every wolf pack in the world leaving his pack to be the one and only pack to exist but he made one fatal mistake, he let one pup from each pack go there were 20 females and 30 males in total left when he was done 5 of them were white wolves and 5 of them were jet black wolves all ten of them being very powerful. Camden and Isabelle were the king and queen of all magical wolves the magic ones being the white and jet black wolves the 10 spared by Kayman’s great grandfather were all descendants of Camden and Isabelle. Two of the pups Brianna and Tyler got their revenge on Kayman’s great grandfather by cursing his first born great grandchild. Kayman happened to be first born so he was cursed. The curse has made Kayman the way he is and the only way to undo it is that on the extremely rare chance that two black wolf descendants of Camden and Isabelle are chosen to be mates. The two must be fully mated so their powers double in strength only together will they be able to undo the Curse of Brianna and Tyler but the chances of two black wolf descendants of Camden and Isabelle mating is like a billion to one.”

 When Keiffer was finished my wolf spoke to me.

‘Looks like this one is up to me and Zendaya.’

WTF

LACEYS P.O.V.

Well I guess I'm pretty damn special.

“Keiffer, I have to show you something.”

“Oooookay? Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to like this?”

 “Cuz you’re not.” I whisper with a shrug.

Before he can say anything I pull away from Kyle and go to an open space in the room and shift.

“Lacey what is you being in wolf form going to prove?”

I shake my now furry head at Keiffer. That boy can never shut up long enough for me to show him something he always wants to get right to the point.

I used the mind link to tell Kyle what to say to Keiffer

‘Kyle I need you to do me a favour tell Keiffer exactly what I tell you ok?’

“Hey Keiffer, Lacey says ‘Hey Kyle I…..’”

Kyle was cut off by a growl from me. 

‘You’re an ass you know that?’

‘Ya I know but you love me.’

‘We’ll see’

“HEY!!!!!”

The look on Kyles face was priceless! I walked over to him and licked his hand, he looked down at me with the cutest pout I have ever seen. I whined and nudged his leg. He scratched me behind the ears as I sat happily on his feet wagging my fuzzy tail.

“Um hello, confused and dangerously impatient brother over here and I'm waiting for my damn answers”

‘Ok Kyle repeat after me. First off tell Keiffer that I'm alpha of our pack.’

“Keiffer, Lacey is now alpha of the blood moon pack.”

“Ya I always knew she was going to be alpha. Max is her beta and Hailie is her 3rd.”