DUMBASS

HEY GUYZ SECOND UPLOAD TODAY! YAY! HERES CHAPTER 15.

*RECAP*

What was Keiffer up to? I walked down to the basement to find Lacey asleep in the arms of that mutt. I needed to calm down before I did something stupid. I ran up the stairs and out the door as I shifter into my wolf and ran. I stopped when I heard the someone running behind me. Jayla. I quickly shifted and threw on a pair of shorts I had with me.

“Kayman, I don’t know how to say this but…..you look like shit man.”

“Gee thanks Jayla. I feel so loved. I needed to burn off a little steem, ok? What do want?”

“PMS much? I was coming to tell you that Jay was just bailed out of jail.”

“WHAT!?! By who?”

“Keiffer.”

KEIFFERS P.O.V

I got home after dropping Jay off at his place. I had explained eveything to him and he was pissed. He was worse than a pregnant chick. But thankfully he promised not to tell the guys. He was just happy that I was keeping Lacey safe.

“Hey Kayman y…..”

I was cut off by a hand wrapping around my neck and pinning me up against a wall.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON KEIFFER!?! YOU BAILED OUT JAY! THE F***ING ENEMY!”

“First of all, I cant breath dude, and second what the f*** are you talkin about?”

“You bailed Jay out of prison.”

Shit!

“Dude calm down.”

“why? Why did you do it? Jay being locked up was our only advantage.”

I was silent. There was no way in hell I was going to tell him that Jay was my brother.

“Nothing huh? Well lets see what you have to say after you see what I'm doing with you ‘baby sister’”

“DON’T YOU F***ING TOUCH HER!”

He was crossing the line by bringing Lacey into this I didn’t even care how he knew she was my sister but there was no way he was going to hurt her. Not again. Kayman grabbed my arm and roughly lead me to the basement. What I saw had me on my knees. Kyle was chained up and going completely phsycotic. Thank god he was chained with silver chains or else we would all be dead. I looked over at Lacey who was chained up with silver chains. The twins Kody and Tony were whipping her with silver coated whips and she was in tears screaming in pain. She was covered head to toe in gashes from the force of the whip. The sound of her screams were all it took for me to snap. I shifted into wolf form and ran at the twins. I went for Tony first. Kody looked back and his eyes widened as her saw me.

I jumped and launched myself at Tony. I clamped my jaw around his neck as he struggled to get free. I would have dragged it out and made him suffer but Lacey needed help so in one swift motion I snapped Tonys neck. I jumped at Kody before he could shift and did the same. Once I knew they were dead I ran to Kyle. I knew Lacey would need him the most so I had to free him first. I swiped my paws at the chains and they shattered. I had multiplied strength because of an experiment gone wrong but that’s another story. When Kyle was free he ran to Lacey who was now passed out. I freed Lacey and shifted back throwing on a pair of shorts. Kayman was gone but I would find him later right now I had to make wure Lacey was ok.

LACEYS P.O.V

My head was pounding. I opened my eyes and snapped them shut again not being able to handle the bright light. I listened to my surroundings. It was quiet except for the heavy breathing of two people. I tried to move but couldn’t the memories of last night and being chained and whipped rushed back into my mind and I freaked. I screamed and thrashed around until some one started yelling at me.

“LACEY! LACEY! OPEN YOUR EYES. YOUR OK ITS JUST ME KYLE!”

Kyle. I opened my eyes and jumped into his arms and clung to him as if he was about to dissappear. I burst into tears as he rocked me back and forth to calm me down. When I stopped crying I looked up at Kyle.

“Hey babygirl. You ok?”

I nodded and snuggled closer to him if that was even possible.

“Ya I'm ok just a bit sore and shaken up.”

He kissed my head and tightened his hold on me.

“I'm so sorry babygirl. I thought I lost you.”

I felt something wet on my shoulder and looked up to see Kyle with tears streaming down his face.

“Hey baby, look at me. I'm right here I'm fine I'm not going anywhere. Ok?”

He nodded and burried his face in the crook of my neck. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes before I was pulled away from Kyle and yanked into someones arms. Kyle growled but stayed where he was his arms now crossed and pouting. I looked up and saw Keiffer.

“Lacey I'm so sorry! This is all my fault.”

He held me so tight that I could barly breath.

“Keiffer it’s not your fault. Calm down.”

“Yes it is I bailed Jay out of Jail and Kayman found out and that’s why he did this to you. He knows I'm your brother.”

“woa. Hold up. Rewind. Jay was in jail?”

“Ya long story short your on the news the boys are looking for you and Jay got pissed and beat up one of Kaymans guys and got arrested.”

“Dumbass.”

“Yup that’s Jay for ya.”

“And Kayman knows your my brother?”

“Yup someone saw me bail Jay out and told Kayman and he found out.”

“Well things just got interesting.”

THERE YA GO 2 CHAPS IN ONE DAY I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN ASAP.

VOTE COMMENT FAN

THANX

LUV YA

-LACEY