FROM HEAVEN TO HELL

HEY GUYZ SORRY BOUT THE LONG WAIT BUT I WAS HAVING MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK I ALSO HAD GRADE NINE ORENTATION FOR 2 DAYS MY GRANDMA FELL AND HIT HER HEAD WHILE SHE WAS IN CHICAGO AND HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BUT IM BACK ON TRACK….. FOR NOW ANYWAY LOL

WELL HERE IS CHAP 9!

-LACEY

*RECAP*

I heard growling coming from the spot where Kyle was dragged off to, and I knew he was fighting whatever it was that had him but then I heard a thud and yelp fallowed by the soft whine of Kyle’s wolf and then nothing I started going crazy and my wolf was fighting to take control but I knew if that happened I might accidently attack Kyle thinking he is a threat because when there is a threat to me and Kyle I fight anything in my path to eliminate the threat. I was about to take off to where I last heard Kyle but I was hit in the head with something big and hard, I fell to the ground on my stomach with my legs sprawled out to the sides with in seconds something was on my back sticking something into my shoulder and a towel covered in something was covering my muzzle, and soon everything went black.

  KYLES P.O.V

(To avoid confusion I am going to point out right now that Kyle’s p.o.v starts when they get attacked not when the last chapter ends)

Lacey and I were running side by side through the woods. We had been out for about 5 minutes when something wrapped around my tail and yanked me away into the bushes. I yelped at the sudden pull on my tail and I knew it was now dislocated but I really didn’t care all I was thinking about was ripping the head of my attacker clean off and going to make sure Lacey was ok and not in the same situation as me.

I whipped around as fast as I could only to have a branch smashed into my face, at least it looked like a branch but really I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Whoever hit me was definitely strong. I was about to get up when something heavy landed on my back and pinned me down. I was growling like crazy trying to shake this thing off of my back when I was stuck in the shoulder with a syringe of some sort and I fell to the ground with my head spinning, whatever I was just injected with was a very strong heavy drug that wasn’t doing me any favours right now.

I woke up in a dark room. It was really damp down here and the smell was really bugging my sensitive nose so shut down all of my wolf senses except for my eye sight considering if I did I would not be able to see anything in this dark cold room. Looking around the room I found I was in a basement of some kind there were 2 ratty old couches in the middle of the room and a large book shelf with lots of old dusty books on the left wall I was chained up to the right side wall. My ankles were cuffed and chained to the ground while my wrists were cuffed and chained to the ceiling. Damn I am really not meant to stretch this far, I thought to myself and then I heard a whimper come from the corner across the room under an old moldy wooden staircase.  I looked over and my heart stopped at what I saw there in a rusty old cage was Lacey in wolf form. Her fur was matted with blood and she was shackled down by all four paws and her waist, she was also wearing a barbed wire collar around her neck and I could see the metal thorns tearing at her furless patch of skin adding more blood to her already bloodied fur.

“Lacey?”

No answer

“Lacey it’s me Kyle. C’mon babe, look at me.”

She lifted her head slowly as she let out a strangled yelp of pain when the barbs of her new collar dug into her already torn skin.

LACEYS P.O.V

OW! OW, OW, OW! HOLY MOTHER OF BANNANAS! OW FREAKING OW!

What the hell is wrong with me I have a very high pain threshold so why am I in so much damn pain, I mean come on I fell off of the roof of my house and broke 3 ribs, my arm, my foot, and my tail bone and didn’t complain this much, this is worse than when I shifted for the first time.

I slowly opened my eyes and welcomed the darkness of the room with open arms Erm…..paws I guess. My head was pounding and any ounce of light would have just made it worse I was exhausted so I let my eyes droop shut I was just about to welcome the sweet painlessness of dreamland when I heard someone call my name,

“Lacey?”

Was that….. Kyle? No it can’t be Kyle would have gotten away and would be at my place getting the guys by now not down here in this dark, gloomy room. I kept my eyes closed and was just drifting off when the voice spoke again,

“Lacey it’s me Kyle. C’mon babe, look at me.”

It was Kyle! I was so happy to hear him but I couldn’t move so I slowly lifted my heavy head and opened my eyes and there he was, Kyle, my baby, just across on the other side of the room when I saw him my wolf went wild.

‘KYLE! KYLE! YAY IT’S KYLE!’ Is what she screamed in my head

‘SHUT UP! I KNOW ITS KYLE YOU DIPSHIT’

‘WELL THEN MOVE YOUR FAT ASS AND GO TO HIM’

‘INCASE YOU DIDN’T NOTICE I AM SHACKLED TO THE FLOOR WITH SILVER SHACKLES THEREFOR I. CAN. NOT. MOVE! WITCH MEANS YOU’RE STUCK HERE TO DUMB ASS’

‘BITCH’ she growled and then shut me out.

Holy mother of god she can be annoying sometimes. I swear on my life that if she was a real person she would be blonde.

I tried my best to shift but I couldn’t, then I remembered the silver shackles and realized I couldn’t shift so I mind linked Kyle.

‘Ky?’

‘OH MY GOD! LACEY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE’NT GOING TO WAKE UP! ARE YOU OK? CAN YOU SHIFT? OH LACEY I AM SO SORRY IM SUCH AN IDIOT I SHOULD HAVE NE…..’ I cut him off.

‘Baby slow down yes I'm ok and no I can’t shift because I'm being held down with silver shackles. Listen Ky this is NOT your fault no one could have seen this coming, I don’t blame you and I know that no one else will either so stop beating yourself up over it. Got it?’

‘I’m sorry it’s just I thought I lost you. I love you so much baby girl I would die if anything ever happened to you.’

My eyes started to fill with tears. He is just so damn sweet.

‘Kyle look at me. I know I look like shit right now but honestly I'm ok now that I know you’re here. I love you so, so, so, so, so much Kyle.’

Before Kyle could answer the door to the room opened up letting a burst of light into the room. I whimpered when the light made my head throb but made sure it was quiet enough that Kyle couldn’t hear me, I didn’t want him worrying any more than he is already.

  “Ah I see you two are awake. KEIFFER GET IN HERE!”

He came down the stairs fallowed by another large man. Even though it was dark I could still see who they both were standing right in front of me was…

HEY COULD EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. THANK YOU.

BTW SORRY AOUT THE SHORT CHAP I JUST COULN'T RESIST THROWING IN A CLIFFY! LOL

HEY GUYZ! AGAIN SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE I PROMIS IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN. I  START MY FRIST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL ON TUESDAY AND IM SUPER NERVOUS BUT THAT JUST LEADS TO MY NEXT TOPIC ON TUESDAY I WILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK CALLED “My Life As a High school Outcast” IT IS GOING TO BE MORE OF AN ONLINE JOURNAL/ DIARY/ STORY THING IDK BUT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THIS TUESDAY WITCH IS SEPTEMBER 4TH I HOPE PEOPLE LIKE IT. ANYWAYS BACK TO SADSTC WELL KYLE AND LACEY ARE LOCKED IN A BASEMENT AND LACEY IS IN ROUGH SHAPE. WHO I MYSTERY DUDE?  WHO IS KEIFFER? WHERE ARE THEY? DO THE GUYS KNOW? ARE THE GUYS LOOKING FOR THEM? WHAT ABOUT HAILIE?

THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED TODAY AS A WAY TO MAKE UP FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I PROMISE THAT I WILL GET A SCHEDUAL MADE AND WILL UPDATE ON A REGULAR BASIS FROM HERE ON OUT

ONE LAST THING CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL FANS IM TRYIN REALLY HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT I GOT NOTHIN SO HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I AM ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR.

THANX

LOVE Y'ALL LOTS

-LACEY